It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rare Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
(male)

maez HB User
gnats and fruitflies following me for years

The title states my problem. I know that gnats follow humans but i dont understand why dozens of them are hoeverin above my head. Fruitflies just are attracted to fruit and fermenting stuff. Next to this two insects I do recongnise normal flies suddenly popping up wherever I am(eg. in the restaurant, around my table dozens of flies flying around where as all other tables are "unharmed"). Other Insects like bugs have been bothering me too.
It may sound simple and "laughable" but I am dead serious. I have been suffering from this good 5 years now and I am not the only one.

It doesnt matter what I do, this insects just keep following me, even after taking a shower, I can clearly see a fruit fly flying over my head. I can assure you that it is not hygienical problem because i do shower nearly everday.

Here my data and symptomps:

Age 20
Gender Male
No allergies
severe Scalp-Acne --> Itchy Scalp (especially when nervous or when it is hot) - I dont know if this might be the reason for this problem or if this is caused by those insects
Acne (oily skin)

treatments i have been trough:
antibiotics against acne/fungi on the head which worked quite well but insects still kept following me.. (stopped using this)
anti fungi shampoo and cortison-therapy for the scalp (stopped using this)
Vitamin B-Complex - known to be effective to repell mosquitos - which actually worked - but not on the gnat and fruit flies..

What is very depressing is that doctors are not taking this problem serious. I have been to 4 doctors and not one could help me solving this problem.. I even ended up getting a business card of a psychologist, just because my doctor wont believe me... (at that time though i couldnt refer to other who had this problem too)

So for 5 years i have been enduring this, but its getting warm and this damn insects are gettin active again and I absoultely cant take it anymore. I do hope that I can find help here.

Last edited by moderator2; 04-27-2010 at 02:02 PM. Reason: please do not post websites except as described in the Posting Policy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread