It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rare Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2011, 02:36 PM   #1
(female)

BonnieR HB User
7 years of annoying symptoms, no answers, no diagnoses

Hi all,

I've had progressively annoying symptoms for about 7 years now, and the doctors have not been able to give me an answer. All tests seem to come back negative, and to say the very least I feel very discounted. Below is the list of symptoms that I have experienced. I'm honestly not even sure if they are related. If you read this and an autoimmune disorder genetic disorder or any other diagnosis pops into your heard, please reply. I'm just tired. I know that its not all in my head, and there is something wrong. I just need help to figure it out. Thank you so much in advance.
-IBS- dx several years ago; colonscopy normal, so this is the diagnosis that they gave me for hours of intense cramping.
-difficulty swallowing- solids get stuck in my chest- EGD and motility testing have came back normal; very painful when this happens at least a few time a day.
-fast heart rate- resting is 80 to 130- echocardiogram and stress test normal
-lightheaded
-fatigue- extreme
-my limbs feel so heavy
-tinnitus- ringing in my ears sometimes
-now a peroneal torn tendon- very uncommon tendon to tear especially considering I'm not a runner- 3 doctors statements that's odd, that's wierd, that's strange
-hip pain at night- negative ANA, negative RF, negative sed rate, negative CRP
-sore neck- frequent occurrence
-shooting pains down my arms and legs
-poor memory

I'm sure there's more. Although I have thyroid nodules, all my thyroid levels are normal. My adrenals are normal. All my symptoms improved during my pregnancy a few years ago, and then have worsened since then. Any ideas are appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-17-2011, 02:37 PM   #2
(female)

cassey 1 HB User
Re: 7 years of annoying symptoms, no answers, no diagnoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonnieR View Post
Hi all,

I've had progressively annoying symptoms for about 7 years now, and the doctors have not been able to give me an answer. All tests seem to come back negative, and to say the very least I feel very discounted. Below is the list of symptoms that I have experienced. I'm honestly not even sure if they are related. If you read this and an autoimmune disorder genetic disorder or any other diagnosis pops into your heard, please reply. I'm just tired. I know that its not all in my head, and there is something wrong. I just need help to figure it out. Thank you so much in advance.
-IBS- dx several years ago; colonscopy normal, so this is the diagnosis that they gave me for hours of intense cramping.
-difficulty swallowing- solids get stuck in my chest- EGD and motility testing have came back normal; very painful when this happens at least a few time a day.
-lightheaded
-fatigue- extreme
-my limbs feel so heavy
-now a peroneal torn tendon- very uncommon tendon to tear especially considering I'm not a runner- 3 doctors statements that's odd, that's wierd, that's strange
-poor memory

I'm sure there's more. Although I have thyroid nodules, all my thyroid levels are normal. My adrenals are normal. All my symptoms improved during my pregnancy a few years ago, and then have worsened since then. Any ideas are appreciated.

Old 05-17-2011, 02:40 PM   #3
(female)

cassey 1 HB User

hi, reading your post.its so fustrating not knowing what is wrong. can i ask have you read the fibromyalgia web site look it up your symptoms may be related good luck casseyx

Old 05-17-2011, 10:59 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

janiee08 HB Userjaniee08 HB Userjaniee08 HB Userjaniee08 HB Userjaniee08 HB Userjaniee08 HB Userjaniee08 HB User

I would have your doctor check your parathyroid and your entire spine; cervical, thoracic, lumbar and sacral with an MRI with contrast dye. Just my 2 cents...janiee

Old 06-20-2011, 05:58 PM   #5
(female)

oldhat67 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonnieR View Post
Hi all,

-lightheaded
-fatigue- extreme
-my limbs feel so heavy
-poor memory

i think feeling better in pregnancy points to autoimmune? or too much iron (baby takes stores)? difficulty swallowing and heavy limbs sounds like muscle weakness. I don't know about the pain but there are neurological causes of muscle weakness like myasthenia gravis... your difficulty swallowing is called dysphagia, there's a wikipedia page and lots of people with it at another health board, if you find out what is causing just that then it might explain some of your other symptoms

The following user gives a hug of support to oldhat67:
kattsqueen (12-04-2011)
Closed Thread