It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Raynaud's Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2011, 03:20 AM   #1
(female)

Yeil HB User
Question Hey

I was diagnosed with Raynaud's last year and went through some bloodtests that (with no insurance) were pretty costly. The bloodtests came up negative for Lupus and all of that, but they want me to retake them once a year. Has anyone else had this problem?

Also, I wear two pair of gloves on my hands and iceboots on my feet most of the day and still cannot feel them half the time or if I do they just feel painfully cold. I'm taking cinnamon now to help regulate my circulation. Does anyone know of anything else, something that works? It sucks when the only time I'm truly warm is my morning shower. I sleep under five blankets at night: one fleece, two thick wool, one afghan, and a heavy comforter and even then I sometimes can't get warm. When the docs take my temperature it's perfectly normal for me to be a full two degrees below the 98.6 average, and fairly often three degrees below it. I asked the doctor and he just shrugged and told me to bundle up.

Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-23-2011, 10:41 PM   #2
(female)

Yeil HB User
Re: Hey

Yeah, that was the first thing the doctor wanted to do. He said it came out normal in the bloodtest, but I think he said high end of normal? I'll check into getting some hawthorne, thanks for the tip!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2011, 07:51 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Hey

Have you tried "Toastie Toes?" Love them! Can't jog in cool/cold weather without them.

Reply Reply