It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Raynaud's Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2012, 07:44 PM   #1
(female)

pinkcell HB User
Question Advice Please!??

I was diagnosed with Raynaud's Disease a few months ago, and have been having severe issues. Everything seems to set me off. Cool water, cool glasses, air conditioning is the worst! I have been sick, and last night, started running a temp of 101, and my entire hands and feet turned a greyish purple color in a matter of minutes, I was freezing like I was in the middle of a snow storm, and even my nails turned purple. I had to get into the bath with warm water to get warm. The bad part about all of this is that this is happening on a daily basis, I live in Florida! It is in the 80s mos days! I do not understand what is going on with me and why this is getting so bad. Can someone shed a little light on this for me and tell me what I can do to help?

Old 10-19-2012, 09:37 AM   #2
(female)

Zinalu HB User
Re: Advice Please!??

I guess that's the way it is, my hands often turn at least blue just from picking out something from the freezer so it's basically just something you will have to learn to live with and hope it might someday go away ( I have read that for some it have actually dissappeared )
It's not dangerous unless you're poorly dressed and it's cold outside, I have read that it can lead to gangrene. But that's of coarse not to much to fear if you're not outside for to long, my feet once turned black on some parts when I was outside in - 10 C for an hour, but they are fine now, but I won't do that misstake again.

I think Reynards is after all a rather mild "disease" since it's not deadly ( I hope, I haven't heard anyone dying from it at least lol ), I much rather have Reynards than cancer that's for sure.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply