It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Raynaud's Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2013, 07:02 PM   #1
(female)

Helly2013 HB User
Cold Gums

Hi,

I'm just wondering whether it's possible for Raynaud's to affect a persons gums?I have secondary Raynauds (I also have lupus sle, fibro,facial arthromyalgia, osteo and a few others to boot lol) so I'm aware that this may not be Raynauds related but i suffer with all other extremeties in that they are absolutely freezing and very painful. To the extent that ppl actually jump/yell if I touch their bare skin.
My gums feel as though they are ice cold on times. I don't suffer with bleeding gums but can't seem to find any advice on what this could be.
I haven't been back to the drs about this,I'm simply fed up of going there to moan and would like to hopefully find a herbal cure or something along those lines.I'm fed up of taking pills tbh.

Any advice would be gratefully received...

Thankyou,

Helly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2013, 08:07 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

luca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB User
Re: Cold Gums

I don't think that the cold sensation in your gums is related to your Raynaud's but I'm just a patient FWIW. Are you on any sort of medication for the Raynaud's? I have secondary too, (limited systemic scleroderma) but I would think it might be related to you facial arthromyalgia. You can get some weird sensations from that, I thought. Keeping your core warm will help the freeze factor as well as socks and gloves and hand warmers. I can so relate to that, lol. You could also talk to your dentist or whomever is treating your facial problems. I don't know of any herbal remedies that I would trust as safe or effective for Raynaud's. Best of luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply