It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Raynaud's Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2013, 06:59 AM   #1
(female)

littlemissshy HB User
Question shooting pains

lately i have been experiencing some chronic pains shooting down my right arm into my wrist, in my left wrist, right shoulder and both legs. also for about 5-10 minutes after getting out of the shower my legs are bright red and speckeldy and feel like they are burning, is this normal? i have had raynauds since i was 11 but it only got diagnsed in late 2012 early 2013. last summer was very painful, but the winter after and this spring have been worse. these pains i have listed above started on saturday 20th april. i would really appreciate help, thanks,
L

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2013, 08:00 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

luca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB User
Re: shooting pains

Are you on medication for Raynaud's? Are your showers very hot? That can do it to me (the redness and tingling) As to the wrist and shoulder pain, I don't think they would be caused by Raynaud's. Have you been evaluated by your Dr yet? Has your Raynaud's been determined to be primary or secondary? Best wishes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply