HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-crps/)
-   -   Where is everyone??? (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-crps/178737-where-everyone.html)

Gina2005 06-01-2004 09:52 AM

Where is everyone???

It has been really slow here lately. I haven't seen some of the regulars around. I hope everyone is OK and having low pain levels!

Gina :)

msdrea83 06-01-2004 02:34 PM

Re: Where is everyone???

i've noticed that too (that everyone's gone). i've been reading all the posts, just haven't had too much time to reply to too many (that's my excuse!). i've been real busy with work and then my boyfriend's friend just moved across the street so we've been hanging out over there a lot lately. but it is kinda hard to reply to posts when there aren't too many new ones huh? ;) i hope everyone is doing ok and having low pain levels like Gina said, I hope you are too Gina! I know mine have been pretty decent overall. I just started using my left arm again to give my boyfriend back massages again, a nightly well all the time routine. I was just using my right hand since I was diagnosed cause it hurt too bad to use my left, but I figured using my left now that I can tolerate then pain more and have had some PT would be good for like building up strength in my arm and wrist again, all the pushing and finger movement and whatnot... maybe i'm just spoiling him more :rolleyes:

but like i said i hope everyone's ok! drop a line and let us all know!
~andrea~ :)

RSD_Angel 06-01-2004 03:13 PM

Im here..

Just had surgery done last monday have and incision from my upper thigh down to my mid calf. All to putthe temp stim in. And then my lap top took a bomb.. only had it 2 mos, so thats being sent off to CA ( I live in NY) and that was my life line. I cant sit long at the big comp. because of my leg and its also in a leg immobilizer so if i sit my leg sticks out.. its like one of those cartoons.. my parents laugh... hahah...lol i cant even sit at the dinner table..lol oh well.. Hope every one is doing ok.. and yea its been pretty dead here latly...

jokehakk 06-01-2004 03:36 PM

Hi Gina, Hope Your Feeling Better. Not Much Has Been Going On Here. [ [COLOR=Sienna][I]removed[/I][/COLOR] ] Not Alot Of Posts Are Here. I Just Read Them. Take Care

PaulF 06-02-2004 07:17 AM

:bouncing: Hi, well my pain level is very high today, I have an app with my pain doctor on the 3rd, I hope they do something for me. Take care of yourself. :rolleyes:
Big Paul

Ariel65 06-03-2004 11:38 AM

Hi to new friends,
We have been too exhausted to even read posts lately! So, I'm takng some time to write while the baby is in his crib supposedly taking a nap. But by the sound of things he has a garbage truck in there and is loading it up ! Literally! HA! The truck is plactic...and he loads it up and dumps it out ! OY life...Do any of you guys have a support group to attend? Or pain therapist? The closest support group for us is in the next state. Do you find it hard to relate the real deal details of this disease with friends? There are things that my husband Ariel has had to endure that we end up laughing about too, sometimes after we wipe the tears off. I'm glad to know your leg doesn't "get in the way" of your sense of humor. Take care, Anne