It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2005, 01:52 PM   #1
(female)

chick58 HB User
Question new pain burning pain in my buttockand down my right leg

rsd hi everyone , i was dx last feb 2005 with rsd in my left arm,shoulder was frozen stabbing pain down my arm into my wrist and hand ok after having said that now iam expereincing burning pain in my right buttand my hip and radiating down my leg to my toes . i would like to know if anyone else has had this and is it the rsd spreading ,because the pain i am having is the same as in my left arm. if anyone has any input on this i would be soooo happy to hear from you as know iam having problems sitting and walking because of the pain . waiting to hear sandy chick 58

Old 10-05-2005, 05:39 PM   #2
(male)

redeeminggrace HB User
Re: new pain burning pain in my buttockand down my right leg

Sandy,
I responded top another message and actually directed some to you. I too suffer RSD and now my left cheek feels like a proverbeable kick in the butt...the burning and pain and everthing else RSD in the can, lol, anyway not funny...My Inferential stem unit and hydrocodone motrine and everything else I take is the weapons in my arsenal...I have difficult walking, sitting, standing, breathing, blinking etc...I feel like I am very weak and have pulled muscles in my behind and lower leg...I dont know what to do other than keep on keepin on. Dont ya hate the cliches??? Anyway I am n the long haul with you. Your in my prayers...Bernie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread