It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2007, 04:44 AM   #1
(female)

kincaidj HB User
Just curious...Question

I know I have talked about symptoms elsewhere from the original site of injury. I was just wondering if anyone else has had these symptoms because my are with me all the time now, well since last Tuesday and I had one good day on Friday when everything was there but very mild and manageable.

Symptoms of
- burning with touch or movement or pressure;
- pink skin blotches coming and going on palms, face and feet, I mean like Deep Red or Purple and you can watch them start and get worse because it burns so intensely and if you touch it it feels really really tender;
- If pressure is added and held to any one spot, like sitting in a chair, the place where the pressure is added becomes a deeper burn or throbbing ach with a cold burn;
- Inability to tolerate wearing some clothing that presses against the skin, like a bra, or elastic band at the waist-line or wrists because of the burning pain it causes. Kind of like having a really bad sunburn and putting on a polyester shirt.
- Really bad aching or pain in one particular set of joints but no others, mostly if pressure is applied. Like in my wrists, I can barely open a can with a can opener or pop-top, pick-up my cat, etc. Almost a constant now.
- Heart racing and inability to sit still, yet heart is not racing because you are moving around. Kind of like an anxiety attack but breathing is still fine.
- muscle spasms in the neck, shoulder and arm that sometimes produces a coldness up the outter part of your forearm up to your baby finger.

These things tend to be less irritable in the morning and much worse in the evening and at night. They may come and go during the day, depending on activity. I have been having these symptoms over various parts of my body as mentioned above. I do see a Neurologist next week and have had one doctor say it is definately nerves but has never seen anything like this before and, he thinks, is definately related to my original injury in my left ankle. These symptoms carry over my entire body and I cannot scratch any surface of my skin without getting a really bad burning pain from it.

If you know anyone or you, yourself, have experienced this please help me out. I am a little freaked out these days about what is going on.
Thanks. J

Last edited by kincaidj; 11-12-2007 at 04:46 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-12-2007, 05:37 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Michelle94 HB User
Re: Just curious...Question

Kincaid,
I get everyone of those symtoms... Everyone of them are related to RSD.. I have the constant feeling of having to move around.. The doc says they are muscle spasms.. If I scratch my arm I can feel the pain 1/2 later still.. One of test I had done while I was in the hospital was something like that.. He would poke me with a dull pin and ask me if the pain stayed at the site or spread out.. They would start with my chins.. By the time they got to my arms my chins were still burning with pain..
My hands get that all the time. They change color all the time depending on what I do.. even when I get those anxiety attacks I can feel the rush through my body and my hands will turn color immediately..
All of this is probably related to your original injury. I herniated my cervical dics.. and since then I have all the symtoms you have.. It is all related to RSD without a doubt.. Iam sure everyone on the board will agree with me..
Just from reading up on all your threads it seems to me like you are having alot more symtoms since PT... This is what happen to me.. I had to stop.. It was just making everything worse.. I started going mentally crazy.. I just could not figure out what was causing all this pain.. Thats the problem.. No pain stays in one spot.. It comes and goes.. It changes constantly.. Is this what your feeling? As time went on after 6 yrs of having this.. I have come to realize what I can and cannot do.. I still have alot of the pain.. but I have learned what makes it more intense.. You will eventully too..
I wish I could wave this magic wand for you and make it all better.. but I can't.. All of us are so differant..
Alot of pain does come in the evening. Also when I wake up in the morning my hands will be swelled up.. I usually put a heating pad on them or hold my cup of coffee.. I will have those deep joint pains.. feels like the flu... It all eventually goes away for alittle.. I have my good days and bad.. Stress is a number one killer for me.. I also get very very flared up right before I mentstrate.. I have talked about this on the board several times. I've asked if anyone has ever had that problem... It starts about 2 weeks prior.. Iam a mess.. Do you have that?
This past week I had to go to my daughters playoff soccer games.. It was sooooo cold the high 45. Damp and rainy.. I was ok standing there.. That night I started flaring up.. Two days later I was a mess.. Just some examples of what can happen...
I know its scary and also confusing.. I think and hope when you see the neuro he can help you out with alot of your questions.. How is the neurontin working for you?
Thinking of you..
Michelle1

Old 11-12-2007, 03:58 PM   #3
(female)

kincaidj HB User

Hi there. Thanks for being here for me, it means a lot. I wish there was more that I could do for you and your situation. Let me know if there is.

I have only been taking the Gabapentin for four weeks now. I understand it can take 6-8 weeks to show any real results. Also though if there aren't any results after 8 weeks to stop taking it. I have started Amitrptyline or something like that. Just 2x day now and said I could cut back the gabapentin, only he didn't say by how much.

I have had full-body - in so far as it affects my skin - from face to feet are REALLY sensitive to touch. Strange thing is that it is either light touch, like the brush of your shirt across your skin or with pressure. It is mostly my arms and legs that are really sensitive but my back, shoulders, stomach tend to burn quite a bit, even without touch. My neck is making me crazy today, along with my face and head! I couldn't brush the hair off my face because it would burn and then BURN. My face, straight up the middle is mild to extreme with burning. But my neck is the worst, both sides today, muscle spasms and cramping. I really don't get it.

My PT today...just go with me on this, yes I HATE it there and think they are not really doing anything for my real benefit, I still have to go while other things are in the works. I still have to keep that income coming in from the WCB cheques, plus my CM seems determined to get me the right treatment.....SO, today I am there and ask, heh, what do you know to do about the burning pain because it is really bad in my neck, face and head, so much so that I am having a hard time putting my hair in an elastic. I got, well you know what to do...give it what it doesn't want and that is to keep handling it and touching it, if it gives you pain, give it back......I am tired of this game with her....she said, honestly I have never seen anything like this before or this bad for anyone. I don't know what to do....YEH!!! but Great! Now what?! Well, I see the neurologist next week. I just have to stay focused on that and see if I can get him to suggest some things for my PT program....Oh that reminds me. When I was in my educational session I sat next to a guy, started the same day as me, has nerve damage in his arm. He was sitting there with a soft bristle brush and going over his hand with it. I asked him who, what, why he got that? He said it is part of his desensitization treatments, that his doctor ordered it as part of his treatments. Maybe that is the key to getting them to do things around there? I was a little upset by this but my PTs were gone by the time I got out so I couldn't ask them about that. I think also, part of my problem with my program is that I don't have a doctor to have a say in my program or progress. And that I haven't seen a doctor, one that can influence anything, about the things that have gone on since my initial diagnosis a month ago. It really is crazy that all of these things that are happening to me are happening so quickly.

I totally know what you mean about the delayed sensation of things. I don't understand that at all. That is why when I went to the hospital on Wednesday last week I was in SOOOO much pain because it all just tends to build up to the point that your entire body is in agony from head to toe! It's all crazy. I am also starting to notice my moods and emotions are being affected. At least I know what to look for there.

Anyway, I gotta run, not literally, that wouldn't be fun.

Hope you have a positive and pain free night. Until I talk to you next time. J

Old 11-12-2007, 04:58 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gaollan HB UserGaollan HB UserGaollan HB User

Quote:
I cannot scratch any surface of my skin without getting a really bad burning pain from it.
Oh I know this one well! I hate having an itch anywhere cause if I try not to scratch it, it gets to the point I have to itch cause the urge gets worse. While I itch a spot I feel burning under the skin and it burns for a bit for awhile after too. On top of that because the skin is thinner than it used to be I leave behind these awful red marks from my nails. Looks like a deep red rash but in lines from my nails. Depending on how hard I itched, it can stay there for up to a week or so before fading away.

For most of the other things you mentioned I don't have any experience with burning so badly. I didn't start with touch sensitivity just to air. The only touch sensitivity I deal with now is if my pain goes up on me. Then I can't be touched and it lasts until my pain goes down again or I get it under control.

The joint ache in just one joint I deal with all the time. One knee or the other can be aching and hurting while the other is fine, then they'll trade off. Other times it's one elbow or the other or one wrist or one hand and fingers, etc. In the morning when I get up every bone and every joint in my body aches and hurts so bad. It's hard to wait for my med to kick in and calm it down.

Michelle, I know what you mean about worse symptoms at that time of the month. I've dealt with it since I got RSD. I noticed right away that a week to 2 weeks before it started that my pain went up, I'd ache more, I sweat worse at nights and my body temp seems to be all over the place all day as well. Particularly at night I start feeling overheated and have to put the a/c down to like 65 to stay cool enough to where I don't feel sick. That's another thing with heat since RSD. If I feel too hot or I go outside and it's really hot I start feeling sick and just need to lay down and get cool as quickly as possible. The symptoms continue through my period and will begin to calm down a bit in the week after it's done.

Hugs,

Karen

Last edited by Gaollan; 11-12-2007 at 04:59 PM.

Old 11-13-2007, 04:33 AM   #5
(female)

kincaidj HB User

Wow. I get itches but I can't stand to cratch them for any period of time. That's crazy! Most of the itches I want to get at are on my head because of the tingles. My head and face are really bad in the more, head seems to be all day though. I feel for you Karen.

Sometimes I really hate being female. I haven't had the opportunity to notice these things really. I haven't had symptoms this bad for all that long. I will definately look back in my diary to see what the pattern is. Thanks.

You know what I think are my two biggest hate-ons to all of this are, not being able to wear my bra without discomfort, even without it I get discomfort because of the rubbing of my shirt, and last night I totally forgot about my face when I went to bed. So I rolled onto one side, arranged myself to be as comfortable as I could be and then went to snuggle into my pillow and BURN BURN BURN!!!! FRIG! I thought my sheets were soft but apparently not soft enough. Good thing I have a very fuzzy soft blanket on my bed. I pulled a corner of that onto my pillow and put my face on that. It works pretty good or, at least, good enough for me to manage what was left of the burning.

Really not sleeping well these days. The pain in my lower left leg (original site) seems to be more pronounced at night and in the morning, early hours of the morning. I am also noticing my neck is getting crazy with the cramping. I checked my forearms and around my wrists and elbows this morning. The meaty part at my elbows are definately tender and with my wrists I can press on them top or bottom and they get irritated and start to burn. I am starting to wonder too how much of the burning in my back and shoulders isn't due to muscles because I think my back is quite notted these days and it wouldn't suprise me. Yet, it could be that my nerves are causing the muscle tension, who knows? I don't know what to make of anything anymore.

I really just need to wait and see what the neurologist has to say and see my regular GP this week to ask about maybe doing a couple more tests. I don't think they tested for Diabetes. I want to ask her about Fibromyalgia and I am seeing her about the results of my other blood work, namely my thyroid. I want the works done. I am also going to ask her about those lidoderm patches but where to put them?

Thanks you two. It means a lot to me to know that I am not the only one going crazy sometimes.LOL. I mean you keep me somewhat sane. Thanks....J

Old 11-13-2007, 04:43 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Michelle94 HB User

Karen
Finally I found someone who has the same problem with RSD and menstration.. I was starting to believe it may be something to do with my hormones. What a mess..
I get the same type of symtom you do with the sratching.. I don't have a really big problem with sensitvity.. I use to when I first started with RSD. Not to the point where you could not touch me.. If I touched or taped my hands or feet I would fly though the roof.. I still have it not as bad.. I do know what you mean about the scratching though... If I scratch arm etc.. The burning pain is under my skin and stays there for a while.. It this what you mean? Does the pain feel like it spreads?
I wake the same every morning.. My whole body hurts so bad.. I just want to lay in bed and I can't cause the sensation and pain rush through my body and I have to get up and move..
Well.. It sounds like were all in the same boat here.. I sure hope one day they find something to help the monster..
It can get very depressing.. I try to change my way of thinking.. I could easily fall into depression. I just tell myself someone out there is worse off then me.. I also figh for my kids.. They keep me moving. There are days where I dont feel like doing anything.. and I have to... Like going to one of their games etc.. I push myself.. I take my meds before I go and alot of times I end up being ok...
Iam going to the gyno next month.. Iam going to ask her if theres anything that can be done for the pain and menstration.. I'll let you know..
Well today is a rainy day.. We all know what that means.. lol..
Thinking of you all.
Michelle1

Old 11-13-2007, 10:21 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

*huggles* J and Michelle. All of this is just a big pain and we can't ever seem to win some days. Knowing you're not really crazy is a good, good thing!! So, we're either or crazy or sharing some way bad nightmare together. If that's the case, I really wish on of you would pinch me and wake me up!! I'd return the favor of course. LMAO

It's hard enough being female for sure without this causing us extra problems! I've been in perimenopause since I was 31 and it all just soooo sucks with the RSD making things worse every month. Oh, I also forgot to mention that on top of worse nights sweats and general messed up body temp....I seem to be getting worse nausea at that time of the month. UGH!!!! The reason for feeling crappy is because I got my tubes tied. Now, no one will ever tell you that there are "side effects" from getting a tubal but there is!!! If I had known, I sure as heck wouldn't have gotten the operation. I generally feel worst at night and that's what happened when I was pregnant too. I'd feel so icky all night long. It's like every month I go through the symptoms of feeling pregnant for, sometimes 3 weeks of the month! This last month was the worst yet with only 2 days of feeling good. The name for what is now "wrong" with me after tubal is Post Tubal Syndrome. Yeah.....I didn't even know there was such a thing till I started searching online to see if other women had the same problems I do every month. Oh and one of the "side effects" is also night sweats. *sigh* I get it from every side!!! ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!! LOLOL Oh well.....life rolls on and I suck on lots of candy canes.

Quote:
The burning pain is under my skin and stays there for a while.. It this what you mean? Does the pain feel like it spreads?
Yeah....like 10 minutes later after scratching I can still feel my nails on my skin and I still feel some burning in that spot. The pain of it and worst burning comes if I scratch hard or over a big area. Some days my whole dang body just goes nuts and itches everywhere!!! It happened just the other night right before I went to bed. I thought I wouldn't get to bed for the itching!

It started raining last night here and has done it off and on all day, and even now at almost 1.30am it's still sprinkling out there. Been definitely feeling a little more owie than usual because of it. On the bright side....everything looks so clean and sparkly and it smells sooooo fresh outside now!!! *takes a big deep breath of air* Wonderful!!!!!!

Hugs,

Karen

Old 11-14-2007, 04:44 AM   #8
(female)

kincaidj HB User

Heh everyone. I am wondering if I am starting to experience what you are talking about with the monthly inconvenience. My back is in a bad bad way, which is usually indicative of it's onset. Yet, these past two days I feel like I have been set back a month. My left lower leg feels like a big heavy boot from the knee down (original injury area). My lower right leg feels like a shorter big heavy boot. My left side has gone crazy with burning pains, tingling, aches and whatnot. My face is hot on my left but not the right side. My neck and shoulders are going nuts. Maybe that is also why my bra is extra irritable to various aspects of my anatomy and it still didn't help because I was also so sensitive that my shirt rubbing made things worse! My head and my face with the burning is more than I can stand, really. My head is HOT with burning, well feels that way. The left side of my face is actually warm compared to the right. I started a new med that I have to take 2x a day now, for the first 5 days it was once at nighttime. Now I am falling asleep by 6-7pm. UGH....

Well, I gotta get ready to go. Phyio again.....Hope the pain doesn't get too much to you guys. It is suppose to warm up a bit here, which will make things better for me and my sandles. It has been around 5 degree Celcius and suppose to go up to 12, I don't know what that is for you? Sorry. Either way it is still chilly here but more tolerable at 12 than 5 degrees!....TTL J

Old 11-14-2007, 05:48 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Michelle94 HB User

Karen,
Just a thought.. I know that itching can also go hand in hand with hormonal changes.. I guess your right we don't win either way. lol lol When I was pregnant I itched all over the place.. I dont itch too much now. I do have episodes of it. Nothing big..
Today I get a physical.. Iam going to talk to the dr about all these symtoms I have.. Iam 41. Things start changing.. lol.. You all know what I mean.. I can't blame it all on RSD.. This is why Iam getting a physical.. I've had blurred vision lately which RSD pts can have, the memory thing, tired, fatigued, all can be from thyroids.. You just never know.. Nite sweats.. Yeah. lol Just plain old irritable.. I want a full panel done on my hormones.. I just want it all. Just to make sure its not something else going on..
Last nite was a bad nite for me.. I have no idea why.. The only thing I can think of is change of weather and that time of the month coming on...
Have any of you been sick since RSD... Last yr I had a fever for days.. Wow it really flared me up.. Just wondering if that happens to any of you...
Hope you all have a positive day... Thinking of you
Michelle1

Old 11-14-2007, 08:35 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

First, the temp thing. I keep a conversion site handy because I have an "adopted" son in England, Cumbria and a one of my best friends lives in Wales, so yeah it comes in handy quite often! lol I can almost convert my weight from pounds to stone by memory! Anyway, 5c is 41f for us and 12 is 53.6f. To me that is too dang cold!!! LOL But to someone dealing with temps like that a lot, 12 is better. It's been 26c during the day and 22 at night. A cold front is just come through so temp will be 22 during the day for a couple of day before going back to 26c and for a couple of night will be around 15 before settling at about 22 give or take a few at night. Weather is just right! Not too cold, not too hot and I can open my house up!! I hate having the house closed up. I feel trapped.

Yeah, it sounds as though what you're feeling is related! I didn't think about it till you mentioned but I also get more "sensitive" as well. Like my pants brushing against my legs is the worst most times. I also get.....achier...can't find a better word to describe that. *hugs* It helps to figure out the why so at least you can better prepare yourself and maybe deal with the symptoms a bit better cause they'll calm down once you're past it.

Hugs,

Karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kincaidj View Post
Heh everyone. I am wondering if I am starting to experience what you are talking about with the monthly inconvenience. My back is in a bad bad way, which is usually indicative of it's onset. Yet, these past two days I feel like I have been set back a month. My left lower leg feels like a big heavy boot from the knee down (original injury area). My lower right leg feels like a shorter big heavy boot. My left side has gone crazy with burning pains, tingling, aches and whatnot. My face is hot on my left but not the right side. My neck and shoulders are going nuts. Maybe that is also why my bra is extra irritable to various aspects of my anatomy and it still didn't help because I was also so sensitive that my shirt rubbing made things worse! My head and my face with the burning is more than I can stand, really. My head is HOT with burning, well feels that way. The left side of my face is actually warm compared to the right. I started a new med that I have to take 2x a day now, for the first 5 days it was once at nighttime. Now I am falling asleep by 6-7pm. UGH....

Well, I gotta get ready to go. Phyio again.....Hope the pain doesn't get too much to you guys. It is suppose to warm up a bit here, which will make things better for me and my sandles. It has been around 5 degree Celcius and suppose to go up to 12, I don't know what that is for you? Sorry. Either way it is still chilly here but more tolerable at 12 than 5 degrees!....TTL J

Old 11-14-2007, 08:41 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Have any of you been sick since RSD... Last yr I had a fever for days.. Wow it really flared me up.. Just wondering if that happens to any of you...
Hope you all have a positive day... Thinking of you
Michelle1

I've had a couple of colds and it does make for sheer misery!!! UGH!! I dread this time of year cause I'm sure to get a nasty cold. The fever makes you hurt more and well, so does everything else. I ache more, hurt more and just hate life in general for a couple of weeks. It takes that long for it to wax and wane.

I still remember quite clearly my first cold after RSD. OMG!!! I really wanted to die. I had no pain meds and dealing with wc. I ran a fever for a few days and felt so awful!! I find that since rsd things may hang on longer than they used to before. It's cause most of us have not so good immune systems anymore.

My day has just been painful. It's all weather related and so glad the cold front is going through tomorrow and it'll clear up. That'll make for much better days!! Hope you both had a better day and extra *Huggles* if you didn't.

Hugs,

Karen

Old 11-15-2007, 04:58 AM   #12
(female)

kincaidj HB User

Heh, sorry to hear I am not alone in this....LOL

I am in a bad way today and it has hardly even started. I really hate my place of PT and HAVE to go otherwise I will loose my income and we couldn't handle that kind of hit. They keep telling me at PT that they can't possibly make things worse because there isn't any real injury to hurt. And I am reminded all the time how they have dealt with people so much worse off than me that maybe I am started to believe them a little. That okay they can't make things worse, these flair ups aren't really CRPS related, that I am the one making my own situation worse, that maybe I shouldn't be online (that one I was told yesterday, that I should stop reading the internet and talking to people who do/don't have CRPS because they just make things worse and advocate bad attitudes about PT). I am really getting tired of everything and can't stop crying because I can't handle the pain anymore and going without answers and not having a normal bloody life! I don't want to be treated like I am 5 and don't know what is best for me. My back is killing me from making the commute on a daily basis because it is combined with a day of having no real back support while standing and doing exercises. That they are seriously going to give me a hard time about not wearing runners! I can't believe any of this. There are so many other things going on outside of my leg that are not being addressed. She told me that the clinic close to home wasn't a real option over this place I am going to because they are only authorized to have me in for three days a week and don't have all the other things this place does. I have told her I maybe see my PTs (I have two) for a total of about 20-30min a WEEK. I see the psychologist 1-2x a week for what? (they say whatever I want) how about some guidance instead of another place to gripe about the treatment I seem to be lacking here? And the educational sessions, come on. My CM said I really need to hand in there and not stress about it until after I have my assessment for the good clinic. I told her I really need to look forward to another option than this place. I will be a happier person and look forward to physio if I know it is only short term and I am getting away from there. I really don't want to go there anymore nor see these people anymore. I said if I received this treatment from my doctor I would go elsewhere and seek a second opinion. I am also worried I won't get into this good clinic because, like my therapist likes to remind me, I am not as bad off as others with CRPS and maybe I don't even really have CRPS. Yes, I have told her I would be delighted if someone said it was something else, something cureable, etc. Like I said, I am hormonal today, my back is killing me. I am not looking forward to dealing with these people or going to this place. The physical activity is fine but it is more than most of us do at our jobs in a day and more than most do at their jobs and going to the gym in a week. But I am told that I have to do 5 days a week be it there or somewhere else....That's the world of WCB for you. I see my regular GP today and a chiro for my back. Hopefully I can get through both of those with less pain and a few more answers, or at least with my GP, another look into what is going on with the rest of me and my NERVES!

Have a better day than me and sorry about being such a downer today. I just don't know who else to tell things to that will simply listen and know that they can understand. TTL J

Old 11-15-2007, 07:12 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

Not much to say J......just *BIG HUGE HUGGLES* for you today. Stupid people! Thinking of you!

Hugs,

Karen

Old 11-15-2007, 08:37 PM   #14
(female)

penrenmun HB User

Hi kincaidj, I'm really sorry to hear about your bad day. I have them all the time. Sometimes I think I am going crazy and that no one understands. The only things that have kept me sain is my faith and family. My children didn't get any of this at first, well actually no one did. After three and a half years of this, they are starting to understand a little bit better. I hope your day tomorrow is far better than today. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there and please don't believe or listen to everything medical people tell you...they NOT God.

Old 11-18-2007, 06:03 PM   #15
(female)

kincaidj HB User

Thanks for your support. It really means a lot to me.

Things definately took a turn at physio that day and since then. When I went in the one PT I don't mind asked if I could come with her. She said I was going into a more complex program, unfortunately it would be a longer program (who cares if it helps!), which meant one-on-one time with her every day for 30-45min doing desensitization and manipulation of limbs, more psych 2x/wk(sure, ok), more education and more desensitization plus my original stretch and strength components. Great I thought! This is more like what I thought I was going to get in the first place. What's unfortunate is that I was suppose to get another therapist to replace the one I don't like but ended up having to stick with the same one. Well, she hasn't seemed so bad since I blew last week but at least we got a lot off our chests about what was going on between us and she actually got to see some of the things I suffer from, like the purple blotch on my face. By the way, my face and head have been getting more prevelant lately. Today it hit the nerves in my teeth and THAT is KILLER! WOW! Now I know what some of you are talking about with that one. DON'T Like that one!

So, my GP is really happy about my appointment with the neurologist on Tuesday. Says the rash on my forehead and bumbs that started on my wrist are just my body's way of trying to rid itself of toxins and is its way of saying I'm sick. She says they will go away in time. She is still puzzled about the rest of my symptoms (she doesn't know anything about RSD though). Said to keep with the gabapentin for a month at the doseage I am at and keep the Amitriptyline to once at night, otherwise if I take it during the day I will be a total zombie. Too True!

My CM should be able to tell me about an appointment time this week for the good clinic. I really am nervous about it. Two day assessment to determine what is going to happen with my life for the next couple of months is a bit nerve racking, no pun intended. I think I will be able to manage at this clinic I am at if things don't work out but I will still need to pursue another GP. I may be able to see the one I saw at the hospital the other week if things don't turn out. Which ever way it goes I will still go where and when WCB tells me. This way when I go back to work I am covered if anything happens again and given my trade accidents are highly incident. Oh well, life is life!

Hope everyone is getting some rest this weekend but not too much so as to stiffen up. Things can only get better...one of my mottos is never to ask anything you don't want to know the answer to....Take Care J

Closed Thread