It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2011, 06:55 AM   #1
(female)

free1day HB Userfree1day HB Userfree1day HB Userfree1day HB Userfree1day HB Userfree1day HB User
RSD and MUSCLE WASTING! Homie Needs Help!

More Bad News Kiddies!

I have horrible wasting...I have been terying to get healthy and started walking and trying to lift 5 lbs of weight. Well, i kept dropping em and having to use two hands ...so then my voice changed..very raspy, like losing my voice.....Well low and beold because I have had RSD Longer in the Upper limbs..you guessed it....all upper muscles are wasting...

Heres the scary thing.....sometimes i drink water and cant get it down and i havebeen ignoring it..not good

Mis Amigos...No, deseo, RSD! (My Friends..I dont desire RSD)

anyone have 2 cents? I need some feedback

Never at Peace,
K

Old 04-14-2011, 09:30 AM   #2
(male)

hurting24 HB Userhurting24 HB User
Re: RSD and MUSCLE WASTING! Homie Needs Help!

Sorry to here you are having so many problems.

How long have you had this and where did it start to effect you.

I have read several of your post and noticed that you have 2 SCS a upper and lower. Has the upper SCS worked for you and what % decrease in pain has it helped. Also how long have you had it for. I ask because my pm dr wants to implant a SCS and I am not sold on it as of yet. I still have a severed radial nerve in my right wrist and feel that the SCS will not reduce my nerve pain in my right arm until the nerve has been repaired first. The nerve was severed over 4 years ago and had 2 surgery's to try to repair and regrow 12" back into my hand. I feel the nerve needs to be repaired first so the SCS can help with the pain through out my arm upper back and chest. Any thoughts.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread