It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2012, 12:25 PM   #1
(female)

Themaa446 HB User
Newby :)

I am so happy that i have found this board

I am a 31 yr old woman from The Netherlands. I was diagnosed with RSD in 2004 and have been living with RSD ever since. The RSD started in my right leg after a work related accident. The accident left me walking with cruches and in a wheel chair.
The RSD has spread to my stomach and small intestines. After a inflammation in my stomach, what was not diagnosed and cared for in time, the doctors say the RSD has spread. I now have to use a feeding tube to eat.
Because there are not a lot of patients with these kind of symptoms in The Netherlands, and even worse not of lot of information about RSD it is very difficult for me to find good information and other patients to talk with.

Hugs

Lea

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: Themaa446
hatemyfeet (04-12-2012), SweetPeainSF (04-14-2012)
Old 04-27-2012, 03:35 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Kev629 HB UserKev629 HB UserKev629 HB UserKev629 HB UserKev629 HB UserKev629 HB UserKev629 HB UserKev629 HB UserKev629 HB UserKev629 HB UserKev629 HB User
Re: Newby :)

Actually the dutch are the most advanced in the world on this, they have a group of Hospitals and companies working together.
Put Netherlands Association of Posttraumatic Dystropy patients in your search engine

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2012, 08:34 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

painman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB User
Re: Newby :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theemettaart View Post
I am so happy that i have found this board

I am a 31 yr old woman from The Netherlands. I was diagnosed with RSD in 2004 and have been living with RSD ever since. The RSD started in my right leg after a work related accident. The accident left me walking with cruches and in a wheel chair.
The RSD has spread to my stomach and small intestines. After a inflammation in my stomach, what was not diagnosed and cared for in time, the doctors say the RSD has spread. I now have to use a feeding tube to eat.
Because there are not a lot of patients with these kind of symptoms in The Netherlands, and even worse not of lot of information about RSD it is very difficult for me to find good information and other patients to talk with.

Hugs

Lea
hey sorry to have to meet you in this forum cause that means you have RSD. but here you will find a lot of friends and advice to check out. it is a place where we all come to vent, investigate, share, learn, and hopefully feel like we found a home that understands us. so I welcome you.... now if you have time i suggest you check out as many threads as you can as you may be surprised that many of your questions were already asked and possibly very common amongst your new friends. so good luck and god speed. may your days be found with less pain every day

Closed Thread