It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2012, 07:59 PM   #1
(female)

fluttersby HB Userfluttersby HB User
knee stuck bent or straight

I've been having a lot of pain ( more than usual) in my rsd affected leg for almost a week. The past few nights if I fall asleep with my knee bent, when I wake up, It is STUCK!!! To a lesser extent it is stuck straight when I wake up if I fall asleep with it straight. When I try to straighten it, it hurts so bad and is so hard to do. The other night I thought I was going to have to go to the ER with my leg all bent.

I"m thinking it's probably the muscles tightening up, but not sure. Do any of you have this happen?

My doc put me on Fentanyl patches about a month ago and they were great. I was only taking about 2-3 Norco a day for breakthrough. He raised the dosage from 50 to 75 because I was needing a little tweaking. I had a nightmare trying to get the script because of WC so I went a few days without it. Right now I just don't know what's going on and why I m having so much pain, beyond the issue with my knee getting stuck. I haven't been able to finish pt that past few visits. I have been in the 8-10 range for about 5 days and it's getting worse in my foot. I know I need to call mo doc but I really hate to.

The following user gives a hug of support to fluttersby:
jess731 (09-26-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread