It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2012, 03:03 PM   #1
(female)

MiaBelle HB UserMiaBelle HB User
Unhappy CRPS moving?

I have been diagnosis with CRPS since 2007. I am seeing a Pain Anesthesiologist for a couple of years and he says it could be neuritis too. I have had two implants. The first one in 2008 and then removed and the other one (put higher with more leads) in 2011. The problem with the neuritis diagnosis is now since the surgeries in my back and hips (the first battery in one hip, the second on other side), I now have just as much pain in my back and hips. Every year I seem to get worse and the pain gets stronger. This year something has changed. I now have severe pain and burning in my pelvis area and I have never had that before. It is not like a little pain... it is severe and constant. I thought maybe caused by my hips, but I just had them injected and it's getting worse. I haven't had any surgery there in the last year. Has anyone had their's move like this? Of course it is getting cold now and my RFA in the lower and middle back have worn off and I'm in severe pain. I don't feel the pain medicine really helps. Lyrica did wonderful but I'm allergic to it. I was on Neurontin and it wasn't making a difference back in 09. Does anyone have suggestions on how to deal with this? It is making it harder and harder for me to be able to walk.
Please and thank you for your help!!

The following user gives a hug of support to MiaBelle:
jess731 (10-09-2012)
Old 10-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Kev629 HB UserKev629 HB UserKev629 HB UserKev629 HB UserKev629 HB UserKev629 HB UserKev629 HB UserKev629 HB UserKev629 HB UserKev629 HB UserKev629 HB User
Re: CRPS moving?

It;s quite likely it was caused by the injections. Once you have this the slightest trauma anywhere on your body can cause RSD to start there. My first spread was caused by the use of a sensitivity pin 4ins outside the affected area. Tese pins have small ball heads yet the RSD went from below wrist all the way upto my elbow.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread