It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

PhillyRambler HB User
Thumbs up Great doctor in Pennsylvania wanted to share

To make a long story short, my Wife was diagnosed with full body RSD three years ago. We have had many experiences with many doctors along the way including treatments from Dr. Schwartzman in Philadelphia.

For the past ten months my Wife has found a wonderful doctor in Doylestown, PA and my Wife wanted me to notify everyone in the RSD communities that she has been VERY pleased with the results.

Her Doctor is Todd Bromberg of Fox Chase Pain Management in Doylestown, PA.

Dr. Bromberg is one of a few doctors board certified in pain management and neurology and he does ketamine infusions.

Patients MUST have their doctor refer them to Dr. Bromberg NO SELF REFERRALS but let me tell you, this man has made a BIG difference in our lives.

Best Wishes

Last edited by moderator2; 11-20-2012 at 10:24 AM. Reason: posted disallowed website

Old 12-11-2012, 07:30 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

painman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB User
Re: Great doctor in Pennsylvania wanted to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyRambler View Post
To make a long story short, my Wife was diagnosed with full body RSD three years ago. We have had many experiences with many doctors along the way including treatments from Dr. Schwartzman in Philadelphia.

For the past ten months my Wife has found a wonderful doctor in Doylestown, PA and my Wife wanted me to notify everyone in the RSD communities that she has been VERY pleased with the results.

Her Doctor is Todd Bromberg of Fox Chase Pain Management in Doylestown, PA.

Dr. Bromberg is one of a few doctors board certified in pain management and neurology and he does ketamine infusions.

Patients MUST have their doctor refer them to Dr. Bromberg NO SELF REFERRALS but let me tell you, this man has made a BIG difference in our lives.

Best Wishes
so glad your wife has found a dr she is happy with and is helping with the pain. We all are looking for that. thank you for "good "news
is your wife a member in this board if not she should be. sometimes sharing with people that are in the same boat so to speak is helpful too.(misery loves company and all) but really sometimes its just easier speaking to people that explanations are not needed.
your wife is luck though. with you going out of your way trying to understand the hell she is in. your a good person.. best wishes and luck this holiday season

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply