It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2013, 01:39 PM   #16
(female)

jewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB User
Re: Hot/cold

Darlene, you have no idea how much that just helped!!! I deal with the cold feet ALL the time! I have recently though been experiencing waking up with my heart racing! There is no reason, didn't have a bad dream or anything. Last night, I almost went to the hospital for it because first it started racing, then it slowed down, then it started racing again, then it slowed down. My son was ready to call 911. That also helped answer the question about the personal areas as well. I've always looked up RSD/CRPS, but I have never thought to look up the sympathetic nervous system. You have been a God send! That is why I love this site soooo much!!! Sometimes when we go on here to answer somebody else's question, we find answers to our own. So Loki, yes, RSD can play a major factor in body temperature.

Reply Reply