It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2013, 01:28 PM   #1
(female)

frenchfri1003 HB Userfrenchfri1003 HB Userfrenchfri1003 HB Userfrenchfri1003 HB Userfrenchfri1003 HB Userfrenchfri1003 HB Userfrenchfri1003 HB User
Concerned

It has been some time since I have posted here. I had an ACDF 12/9/2010 at C5-6 C6-7. Took time, but I felt better. They used a PEEK cage with bone fragments and BMP. Anyone else have BMP? I think it was considered offline for cervical and only approved for lumber,. Were there issues of over-growth? Just wondering if that might be some of my issues in my neck with pain as of now. I am having some similar neck pain but no radiation of pain.
Was rear ended 9/2/2011 which put my neck and back in a tailspin. Was diagnosed with RSD that winter and continue to have issues on/off with neck and back pain along with the pain from the RSD. I feel my neck will be like this forever (or worse) since it is 2 years post surgery and my back still has a chance. I have SI pain that really causes me pain and difficulty walking. I have had more injections both variety (neck, lumber and SI) and amount than I would like to have had. The burning in my foot really bothers me. I am not sure if it is RSD or never pain. I have to take my shoes and socks off and walk on the cold tile in the middle of the winter. I change to sandals at work and people look at me funny. Any thoughts? My foot also goes numb and I have to shake it out. I also have difficulty carrying heavy items like a full laundry basket or groceries. I feel popping in my lower back by the SI joint. Just concerned and would love a new neck and back.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: frenchfri1003
evangeline74 (02-04-2013), jess731 (02-02-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply