It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
(female)

loki2012 HB Userloki2012 HB User
So frustrated!!

I'm ready to scream...this is why and I need y'all's thoughts please. Ok, my OS felt I have RSD, referred to PM...also said have RSD. I asked for documentation was told I had to see my TD for that. It's been over a year since I saw my TD who happens to be a worker comp dr. So I saw him today, gave him the 411, he took a lot of notes, examined me, then said have a nice day...I said wait what's your opinion and he said "since you have a lawyer I can't tell you anything and I don't want to get into trouble by saying the wrong thing" ***??? I'm so mad, I told my lawyer and she has no idea why he'd say that but she would find out what's going on. Anyone else have this problem? Oh and my TD did say he knew nothing really about RSD...some dr LOL

Old 03-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #2
(female)

jewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB User
Re: So frustrated!!

Seriously!!! Uh....see my doctor (all through work comp), they know I have a lawyer, and they discuss everything with me!!! Plus, your other doctors who have diagnosed you with RSD should be able to give you documentation. If they say they wont provide it, request your medical records. If they have it documented in their notes (which if they are telling you that then it should be there), then you will have whatever you need. Do you need the documentation for SS Disability? They will require doctors notes. Actually....if you have an attorney, he should request your medical records from all doctors, including the one you just saw! (by the way, what is a TD doctor?) this way you wont be charged for getting your medical records. Then, if you want copies for yourself, you can get them from your attorney.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2013, 06:37 PM   #3
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewlz67 View Post
Seriously!!! Uh....see my doctor (all through work comp), they know I have a lawyer, and they discuss everything with me!!! Plus, your other doctors who have diagnosed you with RSD should be able to give you documentation. If they say they wont provide it, request your medical records. If they have it documented in their notes (which if they are telling you that then it should be there), then you will have whatever you need. Do you need the documentation for SS Disability? They will require doctors notes. Actually....if you have an attorney, he should request your medical records from all doctors, including the one you just saw! (by the way, what is a TD doctor?) this way you wont be charged for getting your medical records. Then, if you want copies for yourself, you can get them from your attorney.
TD is treating doctor. I'm gonna have my attorney request my records and mail them to me. Yes I'm going to apply for disability soon as I can.

Old 03-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #4
(female)

jewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB User

That's unbelievable!!! He should be speaking to you and the doctors who both said you had it, either one of them should have provided that for you!

Old 03-12-2013, 05:38 AM   #5
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewlz67 View Post
That's unbelievable!!! He should be speaking to you and the doctors who both said you had it, either one of them should have provided that for you!
I guess being worker comp the treating dr has to.

Reply Reply