It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2013, 07:40 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

Terlin HB User
Angry Whole body pain

Can rsd cause whole body pain sensitve to clothes, tempeture body hurts where anything touches it presure in head burning numbness gastro problems difficulty breathing awkward movements and disorientated?

The following user gives a hug of support to Terlin:
jess731 (05-02-2013)
Old 05-03-2013, 04:25 AM   #2
(male)

pyromike HB User
Re: Whole body pain

i have rsd as well and i am sensitive to temperature and have hypersensitivity as well. I have gastro problems too but those are from my medications, I hope this helps you and remember to keep fighting and never give up

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2013, 06:21 PM   #3
(female)

jewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB User
Re: Whole body pain

Unfortunately, all that you have stated are all symptoms of RSD. I too have the hypersensitivity, my foot changes colors to either blue/purple or it's red. My foot feels cold to the touch but my foot always feels like it's on fire!!! Just try to keep moving because you don't want those muscles to stiffen up!!!

Old 05-04-2013, 12:13 PM   #4
(female)

Sandel HB UserSandel HB User
Post Re: Whole body pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terlin View Post
Can rsd cause whole body pain sensitve to clothes, tempeture body hurts where anything touches it presure in head burning numbness gastro problems difficulty breathing awkward movements and disorientated?
There is a new study out called "Systemic Complications of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome"
by Robert J. Schwartzman, M.D. Neuroscience & Medicine, doi:10.4236/nm.2012
(http://www.scirp.org/journal/nm)

(Preapproved by Administrator)

This article examines how CRPS affects the systems of: cognition; constitutional,
cardiac, and respiratory complications; systemic autonomic dysregulation; neurogenic edema; musculoskeletal, endocrine and dermatological manifestations; as well as urological and gastrointestinal function.

I am NOT a doctor, I like to research and I too have systemic CRPS symptoms including organ involvement, I would suggest you check out this and other research articles. There are so many aspects to CRPS, and doctors who have not kept up with current pain research simply don't know anything about it, reporting a lot of these symptoms to uninformed medical personal can tend to create a 'rolloing eye syndrome' in the uneducated so go to appointments armed with information to ;cure them of this temporary reverse Horner type syndrome.. lol if you get it, eh sory bad humor its my Canadian funny bone

Please remember you are NOT alone.
_ Sandra

Last edited by Administrator; 05-04-2013 at 01:05 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sandel For This Useful Post:
jewlz67 (05-04-2013)
Reply Reply