It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2013, 07:24 PM   #1
(male)

snowman2 HB Usersnowman2 HB User
Rsd and sweating

Hello all of you out there with RSD I've been having these problems with sweating at first it was in the foot with RSD then my RSD spread to my other foot and they both where sweating now I get like hot just sitting at night and it comes on out of the blue or if I'm laying down I get so hot I wake up and it lasts for about 1/2 hour where in burning up this is new for me got to love it does anyone have these side affects snowman2

Old 05-29-2013, 07:26 PM   #2
(male)

Re: Rsd and sweating

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman2 View Post
Hello all of you out there with RSD I've been having these problems with sweating at first it was in the foot with RSD then my RSD spread to my other foot and they both where sweating now I get like hot just sitting at night and it comes on out of the blue or if I'm laying down I get so hot I wake up and it lasts for about 1/2 hour where in burning up this is new for me got to love it does anyone have these side affects snowman2
P.s. if I'm not sweating I'm chilled

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-30-2013, 06:55 PM   #3
(male)

Kraft HB User

Because both my feet are smoking hot and super sensitive , I have given up wearing socks or anything on my feet . Crocks are OK , but after a few min . sometimes 30 min I have to take them off . I don't go very far from home though , and If I do I remove them and try to get comfortable , most of the time I hold them up off the floor and in the air .

Old 05-31-2013, 10:37 AM   #4
(female)

mb501 HB Usermb501 HB User

Hi Snowman, I have had this horrible condition for 6 years now! I asked my PM doc & she at first thought I was going through menopause but I had a COMPLETE hysterectomy in 2001, so that was out. I asked my primary care doc to put me on something for my bladder, every 2 hours would wake up & have to urinate! She did put me on Toviaz, which is also an anticholorgenic or something like that. Just Google: "medicines that help excessive sweating"...
I KNOW exactly what you are going through! Anyway, this med helps me, even the 1st night I got relegated! Also,morphine will also make it worse!
Hope this helps & God be with you!

Old 05-31-2013, 11:12 AM   #5
(female)

mb501 HB Usermb501 HB User

Hi Snowman, I have had this horrible condition for 6 years now! I asked my PM doc & she at first thought I was going through menopause but I had a COMPLETE hysterectomy in 2001, so that was out. I asked my primary care doc to put me on something for my bladder, every 2 hours would wake up & have to urinate! She did put me on Toviaz, which is also an anticholorgenic or something like that. Just Google: "medicines that help excessive sweating"...
I KNOW exactly what you are going through! Anyway, this med helps me, even the 1st night I got relegated! Also,morphine will also make it worse!

The Following User Says Thank You to mb501 For This Useful Post:
snowman2 (06-01-2013)
Old 06-01-2013, 09:40 AM   #6
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb501 View Post
Thank you for the information I didn't know they had medication for sweating ill have to look into that some I try to only take what I have to for I am on enough meds now and I know that they have side affects that contribute to my sweats and chills snowman2

The following user gives a hug of support to snowman2:
mb501 (06-01-2013)
Old 06-07-2013, 06:04 PM   #7
(female)

jewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB User

Hey Snowman, RSD does cause the sweating. I know my feet will feel like an inferno but not be really sweaty and then be ice cold and feel clammy. The majority of the time, I sleep with my feet hanging off the side of the bed or have the covers off of my feet because they get to hot! On a funny note, now you know what it is a woman goes through with menopause! Before I got RSD, I was dealing with hot flashes and night sweats!!! Oh the joy of being a women with RSD and menopause!!! Just start singing the Shania Twain song "I Feel Like A Woman" when you start with getting hot and breaking out into a sweat at random times! LOL!!! Hey, gotta laugh or we will go crazy!!!

The following user gives a hug of support to jewlz67:
snowman2 (06-08-2013)
Old 06-08-2013, 12:08 PM   #8
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewlz67 View Post
Hey Snowman, RSD does cause the sweating. I know my feet will feel like an inferno but not be really sweaty and then be ice cold and feel clammy. The majority of the time, I sleep with my feet hanging off the side of the bed or have the covers off of my feet because they get to hot! On a funny note, now you know what it is a woman goes through with menopause! Before I got RSD, I was dealing with hot flashes and night sweats!!! Oh the joy of being a women with RSD and menopause!!! Just start singing the Shania Twain song "I Feel Like A Woman" when you start with getting hot and breaking out into a sweat at random times! LOL!!! Hey, gotta laugh or we will go crazy!!!
That's true I started to think I had male meddapause but the doctor said no its the RSD and very funny ill have to try that snowman2

Reply Reply

Tags
body, burning, feet, rsd, sweating