It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Registration/Membership/Site Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2003, 07:50 AM   #1
(female)

grlfrnd HB User
Moderators - for your info

Moderators…

I know members on this board are pretty much able to express themselves to an extent but I feel ‘Jewed_tothe_Max’ and ‘Batso’ (found on the teen sex board and also the women’s sex board) and not using this site for what is is meant for.

I don’t know if I am allowed to comment on this, but I find their responses to be derogatory, degrading and crude.

I'm sorry, I just had to speak up.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2003, 10:36 AM   #2
Administrator
(male)

Administrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB User
Re: Moderators - for your info

I will check into it, but the fastest and best way to handle any post you consider inappropriate is to click the link "Report Post", found on the bottom left of every posted message.

mod1

Email contact - adminmod@healthboards.com
Please read the FAQ before emailing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread