It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Registration/Membership/Site Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2005, 04:18 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

dealer1111 HB User
Boards messed up - mode is not working

I can't see past the first page of posts, please fix this as I am unable to follow up with reading and posting, thank you...

Old 09-16-2005, 08:28 AM   #2

moderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB User
Re: Boards messed up - mode is not working

I moved this post here from the Lyme disease board.

In the future please do not post board problems questions on health topic boards. Always use this Registration/Membership Problems board or email the administrator, as per the posting rules.

There is no problem with the website. I am able to view the posts.

You may have problems with your computer, the browser or perhaps the cache and it's settings.

This is not something that we can fix for you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2005, 11:54 PM   #3
Administrator
(male)

Administrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB User
Smile Re: Boards messed up - mode is not working

Mod2 is correct that this is not a board problem.

However, "How to Use the Boards" is found on the website by clicking on Posting Rules, then click on How to Use the Boards. You may need to scroll down the page to get to the "how to" section.

I don't know if it will solve your problem, but try this~
Click on Usercp (control panel), then click on Settings & Options, then click on Edit Options, scroll down to Thread Display Options. Choose the thread display options you prefer.

You control the user options. We do not choose those for you.

Reply Reply