It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Registration/Membership/Site Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2007, 10:03 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

missingyou HB Usermissingyou HB User
A question

Well I had a post deleted for making a link to another forum( I was trying to help a member out). I didnt know that was not allowed, and could be cause for banning. I respect that you guys have rules and wont break them in the future.

Well my question is what is the exact reasoning for not allowing links to other forums that can be beneficial to some members being forbidden? Many boards on this site only get a handful of posts a day, this is not enough information for people to make lifestyle changes. I find it somewhat discouraging that its against the rules to try and help out members through other sources of information. I suspect that healthboards reasoning for not allowing any links to other forums is to prevent members from being able to contact each other through other means. This raises another issue why is member contact outside of HealthBoards avoided at all costs?

I have no interest in meeting anyone on this board I am just interested in what purpose it serves avoiding outside of Healthboards communication at all costs? I am fairly sure that there are no legal issues whatsoever so I think that isnt the reason.

Old 02-25-2007, 10:19 AM   #2

moderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB User
Re: A question

The reason is explained in the posting policy.

It has nothing to do with any of your suspicions.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

--
Moderator2
Healthboards.com

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply