It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Registration/Membership/Site Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2008, 07:42 AM   #1
(female)

tiredone47 HB User
How can I send a PM message?

How can a person send a PM to others on this forum? There is a person <removed> whom I need to speak with in the worst way. I think they have information that will help me with what I am going through and I need some help.

Last edited by mod-anon; 07-06-2008 at 09:24 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2008, 08:47 AM   #2

mod-anon HB User
Re: How can I send a PM message?

Please read the posting rules which explain that offering or asking off board contact is not permitted. The boards are to be used for on board sharing, only. The email and private message features are turned off so that use of the message boards remain anonymous. The only contact you may make with members is to post on the board.

[url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/faq.php?faq=faq_hb#faq_hbfaq_postpolicy[/url]
"Posting off-board contact information of any kind for any reason, is NOT allowed. No exceptions. This website is for ON board use only."

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2008, 09:57 AM   #3
Administrator
(male)

Administrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB User
Re: How can I send a PM message?

Also, members are not always online.
Wait to see which ones choose to respond.

Closed Thread