It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Registration/Membership/Site Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2008, 06:14 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

xinerevelle HB User
Post How to stop getting email notifications

I have always had my options set to "Do Not Subscribe" to threads that I start. Now, with this new "feature" of daily notifications, I do not seem to be able to turn it off at all. I can see that I'm subscribed to a thread (and it's a large "birth month" thread that will garner 70-80 posts before it's closed) but do not see a way to unsubscribe from it, especially since my settings are already set to "do not subscribe." Help! And what do I do in the future to make sure I don't get this "feature" any more?

Thank you in advance.

Old 08-18-2008, 10:47 AM   #2
Administrator
(male)

Administrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB User
Re: Already "Do Not Subscribe" - Still getting notification

At the bottom of the notification email are these words "Unsubscription information: To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page" You can click on the link provided in the email to unsubscribe.

If you don't want to subscribe, then login and click on the link "My Settings" go to "List Subscriptions" and delete any subscriptions you don't want.

Then, click on "Edit Options" and change "Default Thread Subscription Mode" to "Do not subscribe".

Members control their own subscriptions, update their email address, or change their password or other options.
To make changes, after you login, click "My Settings" in the blue bar at the top of the page.

Email contact - adminmod@healthboards.com
Please read the FAQ before emailing.

Last edited by Administrator; 01-25-2009 at 08:28 AM. Reason: added info

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread