It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Registration/Membership/Site Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2008, 02:14 AM   #1
(female)

gumper1 HB User
Am i doing something wrong??

I have posted a new thread on the thyroid forum and have gotten no answers back,the enveope on the left side always is blue with an arrow coming out no one else looks like that. Is there something i am doing that no one can answer me or what? This happened the last time i posted one and i have not been back for till now to try again. Same thing happend again please help

Old 12-11-2008, 08:10 AM   #2

ms_mod HB Userms_mod HB Userms_mod HB Userms_mod HB Userms_mod HB Userms_mod HB Userms_mod HB Userms_mod HB Userms_mod HB Userms_mod HB Userms_mod HB User
Re: Am i doing something wrong??

Hi,

If you scroll down to the bottom of any board here you'll see what all the envelope icons mean.
I blue envelope with a white arrow coming out of it simply means that you have posted in this thread.

The blue envelope WITHOUT an arrow means that there are no new posts in that thread, therefore what you're seeing means that you've posted on that thread, but nobody else has responded yet.
It's not that they can't respond, it just means nobody has responded as of yet.

Ms_Mod

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2008, 01:40 PM   #3
Administrator
(male)

Administrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB User
Re: Am i doing something wrong??

Also, you may try phrasing your post differently...ask questions others can answer.

No one here is a professional, and you need to be sure that readers can relate to what you post or it is likely no one will reply.

Email contact - adminmod@healthboards.com
Please read the FAQ before emailing.

Reply Reply