It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Registration/Membership/Site Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2009, 05:09 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

luvtocamp HB Userluvtocamp HB User
Info in private message

What are the posting rules for private messages? Same as for the board?
Thank you.

Old 02-03-2009, 02:03 PM   #2
Administrator
(male)

Administrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB User
Re: Info in private message

Hello

The rule is respect of privacy and decent communication. Treat others like you want to be treated.

Members may be reported for abuse.

Last edited by Administrator; 02-04-2009 at 10:16 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-03-2009, 02:52 PM   #3

moderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB User
Re: Info in private message

You have the option to block members from sending you private messages by adding their username to your "Ignore List" in My Settings. When someone is added to your "Ignore List" they will be blocked from sending you private messages and emails. Their forum posts will be hidden from your view when you are logged in.

Reply Reply