It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Registration/Membership/Site Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2010, 12:43 AM   #1
(female)

RUDizzy2 HB User
Could you please Ok this before I post?

I don't want to get another infraction--especially since I'm not sure what I did wrong before? (I couldn't find any rules saying that a patient referring to a conversation with a professional violates the rules.) The rules said to send questionable posts to Registration/Membership, so here I am.

Here's what I want to post. Please let me know if it's OK.
Maureen

(I included the post I'm replying to):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ordev View Post
I guess, the inconclusive clinical trials mean no FDA approval in the near future, so no immediate commercial interest to sell it in US. You still can buy devices, that are right now in Canada, Europe and other countries, but number of available devices are limited.
I can't predict future steps Wicab is planning to do, but if no commercial interest - no product.
*** I'm a patient just like everyone else on this message board, so take it at face value. I do NOT represent the company.

I called W***b, the manufacturer, today. At this moment, I don't think they're planning to discontinue production (at least not yet). The initial impression from the trials was that the device does provide improvement, but it may not be statistically significant enough. Let's keep our fingers crossed and see what the statisticians say.

My mom asked if the BP could affect heart rhythm or other "electical" processes in the brain/body. Anybody ever heard anything about the possibility of this??? What is the longest continuous stretch of time that anyone has used the device daily?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply