It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Registration/Membership/Site Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2010, 07:41 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

reachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB User
Suddenly being subscribed to threads...

Hi

Suddenly I am being subscribed to any post where I have made a reply. There are NO subscription folders listed in my account. Not sure why this is happening these past couple of weeks and not sure how to stop it. I have checked my settings and do not see what else I should be doing to correct this.

Thank you

Old 06-21-2010, 08:21 AM   #2

moderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB User
Re: Suddenly being subscribed to threads...

Please go to "My Settings".

In the menu panel on the left side, click on "Edit Options" under "Settings & Options".

In the middle of the page under "Messaging & Notification", the second box is titled "Default Thread Subscription Mode". Click on the little downward pointing arrow for the drop down menu and choose "do not subscribe". Then scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Save Changes" button.

That should stop the subscriptions, going forward.

For current subscriptions, look again into the menu panel on the left side. About the fifth one down is "Subscribed Threads". From there you can edit individual subscriptions or empty entire folders of all subscriptions.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply