It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Registration/Membership/Site Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2010, 01:16 AM   #1
(female)

merilee09 HB User
Deleting Thread

Hello,

I want to delete a thread.

I looked up FAQ about it because there was no delete button or option and it said you had to click the edit button to delete it however the edit button is not there. It then said that if the edit button isnt there it means the thread has been there too long to edit. Does this mean i am not allowed to delete a post that i wrote? Because i want to delete it and i feel that if i wrote personally wrote a thread, not a reply, then i should be able to delete it when i please.

I cant find anything on the FAQ or Sticky's to delete it so i apologize if there is a post somewhere that tells you how to do it.

If possible please remove the thread, thank you.

Last edited by moderator2; 09-20-2010 at 05:31 AM.

Old 09-20-2010, 05:30 AM   #2

moderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB User
Re: Deleting Thread

Information about deleting posts is in the FAQs. Members may not delete posts. All posts become the property of this website. If there is a compelling legal or privacy reason the Administrator may consider changing your username and/or deleting the thread. To request consideration for post deletion, email your username, registered email address and the exact URL of the page to the Administrator. The address is in a sticky post on this board. Please do not use Report Bad Post to request that a thread be deleted.

Before you use the website please read:

How Do I Use HealthBoards.com?
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/faq.php?faq=faq_hb#faq_new_faq_item

Before Posting, read the Posting Rules here:
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/faq.php?faq=faq_hb#faq_poliguid

Thank you.

Last edited by moderator2; 09-20-2010 at 05:32 AM. Reason: typo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply