It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Registration/Membership/Site Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2011, 06:38 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

debbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB User
Log-in issue

I try to save my log-in name and password. I successfully can log in but the system does not store the log-in name and password.

Can you assist me? Remember, I check the box that states "Remember Me" but when I sign out, the system does not store the log-in password.

Please help.. Thanks

Old 01-25-2011, 06:45 PM   #2

moderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB User
Re: Log-in issue

"Remember me" keeps you logged in so that you can leave the page and come back without logging in again. It does not remember your password. Saving passwords is something that your browser would do for you. How that happens would be specific to the browser that you are using.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2011, 06:53 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

debbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB Userdebbie g HB User

it has always worked up until 3 weeks ago

Old 01-25-2011, 07:38 PM   #4
Administrator
(female)

Administrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB User

Please read the 'How to' in the FAQ, esp. in regard to if your username/password do not work.

What are the Registration Rules and How Do I Use This Website?
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/faq.php?faq=faq_hb#faq_new_faq_item

The issue is on your computer. This site does not store passwords.

Email contact - adminmod@healthboards.com
Please read the FAQ before emailing.

Reply Reply