It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Registration/Membership/Site Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2011, 04:59 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

MeganV HB User
Subscribing to boards..

How do you subscribe to boards you want to follow? I've looked all over and I can't find it..

Thanks for your help

♥~Allison~♥

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2011, 05:40 AM   #2

moderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB Usermoderator2 HB User
Re: Subscribing to boards..

Hello,

The direct way is to use the Thread Tools menu for the thread to which you want to be subscribed.

An indirect way is to go into your "My Settings" options (your Control Panel" and under "Settings & Options" choose "Edit Options" then "Messaging & Notification" then "Default Thread Subscription Mode". From there you can be automatically subscribed to any thread you have started or posted a reply. Whenever you change a setting in your control panel, remember to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click the "Save Changes" button.

--
mod2

Last edited by moderator2; 07-29-2011 at 06:02 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to moderator2 For This Useful Post:
ms_mod (07-29-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply