It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Registration/Membership/Site Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2013, 07:17 PM   #1
(female)

l3ehindblue3yes HB User
Smile Will not allow me to edit options

I am a new site member and I was trying to edit my options as to enable private messaging. For whatever reason each time I attempt to do so the following comes up:

l3ehindblue3yes, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Neither of those reasons apply to me. I have activated my account and this is my first posting so I doubt an administrator has disabled it. Also, I was trying to edit my own settings, not anyone else's. Can somebody please help me with this. I have a private question I wanted to ask and I found someone on here who had answered a similar question before and I really would like to send them a message. This is a question that is very personal and has to do with my one year old son so I'd rather not post it on a board. Any help on enabling my private messaging would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #2
Administrator
(male)

Administrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB User
Re: Will not allow me to edit options

From the Posting Policy -

Before registering read "How Do I Use HealthBoards.com?" HERE:
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/faq.php?faq=faq_hb#faq_new_faq_item
There are features of the vBulletin program that are on or off according to the rules and policies of this website. When a feature is not accessible to you, please refer to the Posting Rules to see how it may affect you.

Off-board contact
Do not post or blog to request or offer any kind of contact for any reason. This attracts spammers and will be treated like advertising.

Private Messaging (PM) is available only to long term members.
PM is not available to Newbies.

Do not discuss PM on the boards for any reason.
When PM is not available or is OFF, respect this and do not post about it.

Email contact - adminmod@healthboards.com
Please read the FAQ before emailing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread