It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2004, 10:46 PM   #1

toomuchbaggage HB User
Unhappy what's up

A couple of days ago I ran into a guy that I have had a crush on since I was in the ninth grade. We never dated or anything. I have seen him a couple of times since he graduated ( he was a year ahead of me), and he never acted like he was interested. Well the other night I saw him at a club, he asked how I was doing and asked me what I am up to these days (you know the usual). He then asked me to come outside and sit in his car and talk away from the loud music. We talked about him being told that I had a crush on him. We talked for about 45 min. My friend who I was with that night came and sat in his car too, b/c he wasn't ready for me to leave. He asked where we were going, and we told him to her house, he asked if he could come and just rest a bit, because he didn't want to go to his family's house. He lives out of town, but will move back here in 2 weeks. He claims that he is too deunk to drive and asks me to drive his car. I did. We got to my friends house and we just hung out and watched tv. My friend went to bed and left us alone. We shared a couple of kisses and he said that he didn't want to disrespect me or my friend so he was going to leave. He called me to loet know that he had made it "home" safely. I called him the next day and he said that we would hook up before he left. He hasn't called since then. I have called him a few times, but he doesn't return my calls. What's up?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-19-2004, 03:58 AM   #2
Inactive

MadSkillzGal HB User
Re: what's up

Sorry to say, love, but he's STILL not interested! He was possibly aware you had a crush on him back then, and if not, I'm sure you alerted him to the fact that night and it's a bit of an ego boost to him to find you STILL carry a torch for him.

You did a bit of 'catch up' had a little kiss or whatever, but sadly it means nothing. Us women (myself included) do tend to remember every LITTLE detail of what happens on certain nights with certain people who we have got the hots for...and what do we do? We start seeing things that aren't there and reading into things. Which is clearly what you are doing. Just put it down to a nice evening with a guy you once had the hots for. Then move on and forget him.

Old 04-19-2004, 07:30 AM   #3
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: what's up

In my eyes he did a good thing and he did a bad thing....

The good thing is that he stopped himdelf that night at the bar from taking anything futher at your friends house.

The bad thing is this guy sounds like the modern day player where he is to frunk to drive so he wants to leave with you. This guy wanted somthing with no strings attached and thats why he is not calling you. You may have said that he wanted to hook up so he didn't make it look like he wanted to play you. Some guys will do this to soften up a girls heart.

This is a sad case and I am sorry to hear that you like this guy and he did this to you, but know you need to move on and stop calling him because he may want to hook up again for another one nighter,

Closed Thread