It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2004, 02:36 PM   #1
Inactive

promisez HB User
Happy Mothers Day

Since most people are gone on the weekend I just wanted to say Thank You and Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there. For those with adult kids, may they not ask you for money on this day. For those with babies, wipe their butts a bit longer to soothe them, they will remember. For those moms with husbands overseas or away, remind them that when they get home it will be their turn to have their hand peeed on while changing the baby. For those with children that live with a Power greater then ourselves (I call mine God), send a balloon up, write a letter or even set that extra place setting in their memory. You know they will be there for you and you can tell them to look up Gregory (my son) when they go back to Him/Her, he loves company and will help anyone through a hard day (yes, even you). For all the moms, the mom to be's and the "maybe" moms, may you have peace and joy this day, may it be filled with the love and honour so richly deserved and if no one has told you they love you recently, I love you.

ps: You may also want to go back to that other thread about mom, reread what you wrote and say thanks to your mom for either teaching what you should or should not be like.

Old 05-06-2004, 03:09 PM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: Happy Mothers Day

No matter what I will always bow to my mom. She is a good women. When I was a teen a few years back I thought I knew more than her but I was wrong. As time past and I got more mature(well just a little) I realized she did this out of love and because she care. She is a fantastic women and I am glad she is in my life.

If my mom was to pass I would be hurt but I would look back at the good she has put in my life. She showed me how to care for another person, how to be pleasent, being a clean person, and the biggest respect.

We both today still get in our disagreements but we put them to rest after a while because we realize how foolish it is to fight. We will always have disagreements but afterwards it always ends with an "I Love You".

Last edited by eightball61; 05-06-2004 at 03:12 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2004, 09:30 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

GirlHarley HB User

promisez;
Your Welcome...and THANK YOU!

Gotta Go, but I too wanted to take this time and wish everyone a
Happy Mother's Day and a Great Weekend.....

Enjoy.

*****Sophia & Newlywedgurl***** I give Up...I'm having my Beer this weekend...well, Starting NOW!

Old 05-07-2004, 09:38 AM   #4
Inactive

newlywedgurl HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlHarley
*****Sophia & Newlywedgurl***** I give Up...I'm having my Beer this weekend...well, Starting NOW!

Cheers!! And Happy Mother's Day!!

Old 05-07-2004, 10:55 AM   #5
Senior Veteran

excaliburgrl HB User

i think i'll have a few beers tonight myself...bottoms up...lol...

seriously though, happy mother's day to everyone...i hope you all enjoy your weekend....

Old 05-10-2004, 10:34 AM   #6
Senior Veteran

excaliburgrl HB User

i hope everybody enjoyed their mother's day...i called both my mom's up and sis in law....lance tried to buy me flowers but failed...but that's okay he tried...he did get me two cards though, cooked me breakfast, and made me sit on the couch while he cleaned the house...it was heavenly...one of his cards made me almost cry too...it was supposed to be humorous, but it talked about how much i do around here, and even though he doesn't always say anything he does notice...and he appreciates and loves me...i thought that was sweet

Old 05-10-2004, 11:36 PM   #7

Jays Kitten HB User

Thank you promized. I do have a baby and a husband overseas. It will definetly be his turn for a while when he gets back!!

Old 05-11-2004, 04:49 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

GirlHarley HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by excaliburgrl
i hope everybody enjoyed their mother's day...i called both my mom's up and sis in law....lance tried to buy me flowers but failed...but that's okay he tried...he did get me two cards though, cooked me breakfast, and made me sit on the couch while he cleaned the house...it was heavenly...one of his cards made me almost cry too...it was supposed to be humorous, but it talked about how much i do around here, and even though he doesn't always say anything he does notice...and he appreciates and loves me...i thought that was sweet

HI excaliburgirl - Glad you had a nice Mother's Day and Lance treated you well. Hope you had your Beer Too.

Closed Thread