It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2004, 11:37 AM   #1

kbell HB User
is it ok or no?

Suppose you see something a little suspect (women's knee highs) in a half opened drawer in the apartment of the person you're dating. You're curious but don't want to press if there's nothing worth pressing about. How would you handle that situation besides very delicately since things are already on shaky ground?

Old 05-07-2004, 11:52 AM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: is it ok or no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbell
Suppose you see something a little suspect (women's knee highs) in a half opened drawer in the apartment of the person you're dating. You're curious but don't want to press if there's nothing worth pressing about. How would you handle that situation besides very delicately since things are already on shaky ground?
Well if you know that these are not you then you need to ask. How would other woman's knee highs get in his draw? well.... unless he cross dresses over the weekend.

I know things are on shaky grownd but do you really want to hold this in without asking? He needs to be open and honest. Its hard to tell if there is anything to worry about because these could be from a past GF but you need to know.

Last edited by eightball61; 05-07-2004 at 11:55 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2004, 12:11 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

SophiaM HB User

I would VERY delicately ask him "Whose friggin knee highs those are because they surely aren't mine and I'm pretty damn sure they aren't your mother's either?!"

Old 05-07-2004, 12:19 PM   #4
Inactive

newlywedgurl HB User

I would simply let him know that you found the "answer" to the question that you were *so wrong* to ask him. I'd smile a sweet little smile and tell him the answer was hanging out of his drawer!! Then I'd say g'bye!!

Old 05-07-2004, 12:23 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

SophiaM HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlywedgurl
I would simply let him know that you found the "answer" to the question that you were *so wrong* to ask him. I'd smile a sweet little smile and tell him the answer was hanging out of his drawer!! Then I'd say g'bye!!
That's Perrrrfect, Newlywed! Smart little devil you are

Old 05-07-2004, 12:31 PM   #6
Inactive

newlywedgurl HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophiaM
That's Perrrrfect, Newlywed! Smart little devil you are
Thank you Sophia!

Of Course...I think he deserves to feel like shiat for trying to make her look bad when her intuitions were right. Matter of fact....I don't know if I would say anything. YET. I'd put those bad boys in my purse and let him take me out to dinner. I'd eat my meal, calmly let him know that I now know the answer to my "irrational" question, toss the nylons on the table and excuse myself--from dinner AND from his life. Who needs 'im??

Old 05-07-2004, 12:37 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

SophiaM HB User

Yep. It WAS very suspicious that he reacted so strongly when she asked him if he was cheating. Once again, female intuition has proved to work. I mean, sure, he can come up with some lame explanation as to the stockings, but would you believe him? I wouldn't.

Old 05-07-2004, 12:42 PM   #8
Inactive

promisez HB User

They come in handy as emergency fan belt replacements, but who's car breaks down in the bedroom

Old 05-07-2004, 12:45 PM   #9
Mara

How long have you been dating? Reasons why a guy might have knee highs in his posession: 1. he's a cross dresser 2. he plans to rob a bank sometime soon 3. former gf left them behind 4. for halloween 5. he's in the medical prof. or on his feet a lot and wears support hose to help increase circulation 6. uses them to tie up his tomato plants in the summer 7. he's dating other girls who don't like wearing there knee highs while visiting him 8. he's saving them for good luck...

Old 05-07-2004, 12:51 PM   #10
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemi
How long have you been dating? Reasons why a guy might have knee highs in his posession: 1. he's a cross dresser 2. he plans to rob a bank sometime soon 3. former gf left them behind 4. for halloween 5. he's in the medical prof. or on his feet a lot and wears support hose to help increase circulation 6. uses them to tie up his tomato plants in the summer 7. he's dating other girls who don't like wearing there knee highs while visiting him 8. he's saving them for good luck...

Can't argue this one...Basically, K-bell you need to comfront him on it to see what he says. Hopefully, he is willing to tell the truth.

Old 05-07-2004, 12:56 PM   #11
Inactive

newlywedgurl HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemi
HeeHee!! This is like Letterman's lists!!

Top Eight Reasons Why NOT To Continue Dating a Guy With Knee-Highs in His Possession:

1. Cross-dressers are scary (and NOT sexy)
2. Bank Robbers are scary (and NOT sexy)
3. Packrats are scary (If Fmr. GF left them behind...I mean..WHY keep them?!?!)
4. It is 6 months AFTER Halloween and 5 months BEFORE Halloween....Better hope he's REALLY early or REALLY late! lol
5. Men who wear pantyhose are scary (and NOT sexy)--how do KNEE highs increase circulation?? They cut OFF my circulation! lol
6. There are other ways to tie up tomato plants....AND ex-girlfriends. (there we go again with the scary)
7. So he's keeping knee highs at his house just in case they change their minds....hmm.....(I know..I know..I got the reference!!)
8. NORMAL "tokens" of good luck: Four-leaf clovers, rabbits' feet, lucky coin, horseshoe above a door....um, Nope! Didn't see PantyHose in there!!

Old 05-07-2004, 02:03 PM   #12
Inactive

newlywedgurl HB User

I guess no one liked my list!! I thought it was funny!

Old 05-07-2004, 02:17 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

SophiaM HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlywedgurl
I guess no one liked my list!! I thought it was funny!
It was funny! Though I must disagree with your comments re: point #2. Bank robbers ARE sexy! Think George Clooney in "Ocean's 11"

Old 05-07-2004, 06:24 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

GirlHarley HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbell

Newlywedgurl - I love your post...I'm laughing and scatching my head...how on earth can you come up with that so fast? Would take me days...LOL
VERY WITTY....

Ok, to the Post/Kbell...ME, I would snoop...Because that is how I am...
Shame on me and throw your stones..Yeah, well...careful what you snoop for because you may find it. I snooped when I thought I was being cheated on and YES...found MORE then I wanted to...

OK, call me stupid...Woman knee hi socks or knee hi nylons?
As for the nylons...does his grandmother visit?

Old 05-08-2004, 02:54 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(male)

Hoop HB UserHoop HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlHarley
As for the nylons...does his grandmother visit?
I was waiting for someone to mention this. Only grandmas and old ladies wear knee high nylons. LOL Kbell is just paranoid! Either that or she is in more serious trouble than she can imagine.

Closed Thread