It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2004, 02:52 PM   #1
(female)

anonymous08 HB User
I want him back!!

I miss my ex bf very much and I want him back. u can read my previous post about my "emtional rollercoaster" to get the whole scoop, but what are some ways I could get him to want to hang out at least with me again. Summer starts in 2 weeks so I won't be seeing him everyday like I used to. He works a lot which makes things harder.

Old 05-07-2004, 03:05 PM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: I want him back!!

Well in that post you mention that you are with someone new; so why would you want to see your ex? I understand that you miss him but you mention that this new guy is great.

Personally I think it be a bad bad idea if you two saw eachother. The reason is you both were dating for a while and you still have feeling for him and those feeling are going to leak through when you see him. Also, if you are enjoying this new guy then there is no reason why you need to see your ex. I can understand if you guys are still the best of friends but your not. If you were then you would see and talk to him alot.

Think about what best you...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2004, 03:11 PM   #3
Inactive

Ninispjc HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous08
I miss my ex bf very much and I want him back. u can read my previous post about my "emtional rollercoaster" to get the whole scoop, but what are some ways I could get him to want to hang out at least with me again. Summer starts in 2 weeks so I won't be seeing him everyday like I used to. He works a lot which makes things harder.
Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this. I know how much it stinks to love someone who doesn't want to be with you anymore. You've heard the expression "if you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it was meant to be?" I think the best thing you can do this summer is get involved in your own life, finding your passion and spending time with your friends, maybe getting a nice summer job or doing some volunteer work, helping your folks around the house, taking swimming or dancng or aerobics classes at the local rec center. Spend some time rounding yourself out, getting to know yourself and taking a few steps closer to being who you will and want to be, and who knows, next time you see your ex you might say "ew, I wasted all those tears and all that energy on THAT??!!" You're young, enjoy it. I know you've probably heard that from your parents and teachers ad nauseum, but it's true. Enjoy being young. You'll be wishing you had your youth back soon enough, BELIEVE ME!! If you and your ex were meant to be, you'll find your way back to each other. If not, you'll find your way to something better. Believe in that. You've got your whole life for your dreams to come true.

Old 05-07-2004, 03:46 PM   #4
Inactive

promisez HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninispjc
I think the best thing you can do this summer is get involved in your own life
I couldn't have said it better. You need to start caring for you, not looking for someone else to do it for you and then getting hurt when you don't think they are doing it good enough.

Old 05-10-2004, 07:53 PM   #5
(female)

anonymous08 HB User

thank u guys so much, i really do appreciate it and u have helped me. I recently am planning on breaking it off with the newer guy because it just wasn't working, which is prolly why i was turning back to the old boyfriend. and now im just dating around like I used to and tryin to find what i need. I do need to respect myself more and I plan on doin so. again thank u guys

Old 05-10-2004, 08:13 PM   #6
(female)

Janette* HB User

I miss my ex too... but Nini, thanks for saying that because you made me feel better too.

It's just hard to believe someone you thought was so sweet and so wonderful could turn around and suddenly be soo cold and distant. I'm probably better off...

Old 05-11-2004, 06:48 AM   #7
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous08
thank u guys so much, i really do appreciate it and u have helped me. I recently am planning on breaking it off with the newer guy because it just wasn't working, which is prolly why i was turning back to the old boyfriend. and now im just dating around like I used to and tryin to find what i need. I do need to respect myself more and I plan on doin so. again thank u guys

Well if things are not working out and you are not happy then go abouts your duty. You don't want to be in somthing if you ain't happy but just don't leave because your ex. is giving you attention again.

Its also good that you are dating around to see what else is avaible on the open market. Be single for a while to figure out what you really want.

Closed Thread