It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2004, 11:11 AM   #1
Inactive

newlywedgurl HB User
annebash....

I just wanted to check on you! And to let you know that you are in my thoughts.....hang in there!

Newlywedgurl

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-20-2004, 11:46 AM   #2

annebash HB User
Re: annebash....

Im trying lol. My husband has been working out of town for the past week and a half and is supposed to come home this evening. My 2 year old got strep last week and a double ear infection this week so Im sleep deprived beyond belief, but still here, technically. Its funny, because im nervous about hubby coming home. I get used to being by myself with the girls, and then I have to readjust to him being around. Im also still pretty hormonal and tearful, and I hope I can try not to take it out on him, and I hope he can recognize that and be nice...I just felt like I had to say something to you about your situation because Ive had so much happen over the past couple of years that I feel shell-shocked. I just know that If I can still be here and for the most part ok, you can do this. I know what it is like to have something awful happen and almost feel like you cant go on, like facing the day HURTS. Ive learned alot from those experiences, and in retrospect, I wouldnt trade them for the world. I grow more from those things than I ever will from other life experiences. I know its cliche`, but its true. For what its worth, that is the best comfort I can offer you.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread