It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2004, 03:22 PM   #1

yoopergrl HB User
how to get over???

I was recently married and there had been a girl in my husband's past who would call during our dating (the last year) period and he would tell her he was busy...he would tell me how she was psycho and how he didn't want to talk to her.

To make a long story short, I found out he had been talking to her about me. He was having issues with me and needed someone to talk to, but wanted someone I didn't know also. What bothers me is that he was keeping it from me that he was talking to her and that he used to sleep with her. What do you think? am i overreacting?

Old 05-24-2004, 03:33 PM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: how to get over???

There is no over-reacting going on here. He is the one that lied to her and try to brush her off then he still went back to her to talk about your personal issues.

There is nothing wrong with having a close friend to get helpful advice or just to talk to but he did it in the wrong manor by going back to someone that really isn't that close. He should have gone to you first about his problems. If he still needed to talk to someone he could have gone to a closer friend rather than a girl that he is trying to get rid of.

Using the excuse he had noone to talk to is a lame excuse. Even if he didn't he still should have talk to you first and if he needed to vent more he never should have gone to her. If he had no one to talk to just have him sit in a chair in front of a mirrow and he could talk to himself. This would be much better than getting her into the picture.

You need to talk to him and find out what his fear is about talking to you. If he has one then you both will need to work on that so he can always come to you first.

Last edited by eightball61; 05-24-2004 at 03:33 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread