It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2004, 05:45 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

vintagegirl HB User
His Response

Some of you asked me to keep you posted. I had the perfect opportunity to ask my bf this past weekend IF he was gay...when he asked me to participate in a *** practice I don't consider routine... (details re: on some other board here)... He said no! of course not! Then I ventured that I was curious 1.) Because of his new request and 2.) Because we did not get physical that often. He said that IF I were his girlfriend, we'd be having *** all of time! What lovely news. We have been dating and... for almost two months. So apparently, the amount of *** he has with a girl is his barometer for measuring how serious he is about her. It has been serveral days now, I have thought it over, and I am no longer going to pursue any kind of relationship with him.

Last edited by vintagegirl; 05-24-2004 at 05:46 PM.

Old 05-25-2004, 07:11 AM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: His Response

Well good to hear that you finally did ask him and I feel you did make the right decision about the relationship. Any guy to me that makes a determination with s** on how serious the relationship is going to be is a dog and jerk in my book. You don't need that and you realize it...Good for you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2004, 09:57 AM   #3
Inactive

Salinas1 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagegirl
It has been serveral days now, I have thought it over, and I am no longer going to pursue any kind of relationship with him.
You are restoring my faith in the sanity of womenhood. To others where appropriate, please take heed of vintagegirl's example.

Old 05-25-2004, 10:42 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

GirlHarley HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salinas1
You are restoring my faith in the sanity of womenhood. To others where appropriate, please take heed of vintagegirl's example.

Well I lost my sainty of womanhood a long time ago - but My witts and Humor keep me going and just excepting me self and let others join me if they want.
Making the right decision for yourself to save yourself on further heartache and what is right to the Head, Mind, and Soul when love just an't enough.

Good for you Vintagegirl - Keep up Your Sprits and stay true to yourself on what you see fit for a good relationship.

Old 05-25-2004, 03:12 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

vintagegirl HB User

I am not happy about this whole thing...it hurts. We have been going out with mutual friends and spending a lot of time together. We never had the "bf/gf" discussion, but I definetly got the impression that this was going somewhere. Now I find out that I was on some kind of probationary period for him, casual, whatever. I told him today that I did'nt know what we were, but that I was not on call while he looked for Ms. Right. He seemed surprised that I was upset (aren't they always surprised?) He knew exactly what he was doing all along and what he was leading me to believe, and now gets to look like macho lady's man who had to cut another one loose.

Last edited by vintagegirl; 04-28-2005 at 07:06 AM.

Old 05-25-2004, 05:46 PM   #6
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

You are not on call like some job... Be proud that you noticed this right off or you didn't want to believe that this was happening and you continued things with him. You made the right decision and you seem to stay proud of it...Pat yourself on the back and be proud for being a winner.

Closed Thread