It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2004, 07:00 AM   #1

kay77449 HB User
Unhappy General/Vent mix feelings

I do not know where to start because their is so much going on right now. I got my own problems going on right now and trust me their are many things going on and it has gotten to the point that I just do not care anymore.Some on in my family going thru chemo but this other person in the family
really only wants to have her two other daughters by her side the last time she had her chemo she had it done in the doctor office I went and had to sit in the waiting room their was not enought room for me so they said but I know that their was.But their was enought room for them to be back their.So
she is in the hospital now and for some reason when the doctor comes in it is ok but I do get a look. like I should leave but stay;l So this morning got one sister that has to get a hair cut and another one that has business out in that area but the two boys that I am watching my sisters older kid watch them last night but this morning that cannot happen it could if they wanted it to happen but today is the treatment day and I am not wanted to be around. Should . This person getting chemo has told my two other sisters that she dose not want me back their but dose want them. Should I not feel hurt and mad.Should I just give it up and say from now on go with out me because she wants just the two of you and not even try to be part of it anymore I get the feeling that this is what they want. Any in put
on this.
Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2004, 08:10 AM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: General/Vent mix feelings

You did your part on being there for those treatment. Thsi is her care and if she feels more comfortable with one of these sisters there then that is the route that she chosen.

You may feel a little hurt because it feels like you are unwanted but that may not be the reason. Don't get mad or angry orver this. If she wants you there she will ask. Chemo is part of a cancer treatment and some people can't deal with that well and thats maybe why she may need that other comfort there.

Old 05-26-2004, 08:34 AM   #3

kay77449 HB User
Unhappy Re: General/Vent mix feelings

Thanks for the in put and I am trying to look at this in a different way but their is a long history here that goes way back and I think that it will always be this way. I am ok to be around when some one is need to stay over night other wise I am in the way . I do not think that things are going to change.

Thanks
kay

Old 05-26-2004, 08:48 AM   #4
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay77449
I do not think that things are going to change.

If they dont change then don't take it to heart. You are you own person and there is only so much you can do for other people because you have a life of your own. You have done no wrong that I can see so don't take it into heart.

Old 05-26-2004, 10:01 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User

What does the ill person want of you? If he/she doesn't want you around then don't come around. Let everyone know that they can call you anytime if they need something like staying over but don't go where you have been uninvited.

Old 05-26-2004, 10:19 AM   #6
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by trystme
What does the ill person want of you? .
Also, Who is the ill person to you? Parents, cousins, inlaws, a friend

Old 05-26-2004, 11:12 AM   #7

kay77449 HB User

Looks like they are tick off now because I did not want to go where they were going it is like it is not ok for me to just sit and veg and do nothing the whole day but if they want to do it that is a different story. I am sure that with
in a couple of hours I am going to be told how I screw ever one day up that is the usually thing that I am told all the time growing up as a child and it has carry on thru my adult life.Things will never change.

Old 05-26-2004, 11:35 AM   #8
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay77449
Looks like they are tick off now because I did not want to go where they were going it is like it is not ok for me to just sit and veg and do nothing the whole day but if they want to do it that is a different story. I am sure that with
in a couple of hours I am going to be told how I screw ever one day up that is the usually thing that I am told all the time growing up as a child and it has carry on thru my adult life.Things will never change.
You need to stop caring about what they will say about you and you should start to care for yourself. You have no one to impress except yourself. If they B***ch and moan about you oh well....it won't make the matter any better.

Closed Thread