It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2004, 02:29 PM   #1

MellyJellyBean HB User
Talking What to do!!!

Ok, i just started this new job at this fast food place, and right next to us is this deli. I work inside a mall. And at this deli, i noticed this guy who is really cute.I think he knows because he will come by alot to get some water. The other day he came by twice and even ordered a burger! which he never does. and he was looking at me when he was eating!!! and sometimes when he walks off, he'll look back at me or face my direction when he goes to the break room. Don't get me wrong, I'm not like constantly staring at him, i think hes cute but i dont want him to get freaked out if he doesnt like me. so most of the time i just make casual glances. I have never talked to him before and i look away to quick to notice if he smiles at me.but my question is, what should i do? I tend to freeze when i'm around really good looking guys. Of course i dont feel that confident talking to him considering i work at this greasy fast food place with a uniform and a cap. Should i ask one of the girls that works with him about him? or wait till i see him and then talk to him? and if i do what should i say? please, any imput will be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Old 06-02-2004, 02:43 PM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: What to do!!!

Well next time he gets a water or a burger you need to break the ice. Say or do somthing funny that will make him laugh so you both and get on a convo. starting at that point. There are many ways to the break the ice but you have to think about how to do it. You know the space you that work in so look around and see if you can knock somthing over with out making it look obvious.

Once the ice is broken then you are home free to talk about what ever. You are at work so remember that most convos. wil be kept to a min. but ask him for his number or hang before/after work sometime to chat things up.

Telling from you post he sound interested in you. I am sure he didn't just start buying burgers because he knew that they were good. You both have a "silent" liking gowing on and on needs to break the ice.

Last edited by eightball61; 06-02-2004 at 02:47 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-03-2004, 03:38 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Hoop HB UserHoop HB User
Re: What to do!!!

That cheapskate! Donít they have water at the deli? Donít worry, he likes you! The next time he comes over, just talk to him like you would anyone else. Say Hi, introduce yourself, chit chat, and ask him how about his work, how long has he been working there, does he like it, where does he go to school, how many kids and ex wives he has, child support etc. Ok, OK... just kidding on the kids and stuff.

If he orders a burger the next time (don't forget to say, "You want fries with that?") and sits down, time it and try to get out from behind the counter if you can and pretend to go and wipe the tables down and talk to him. Be assertive without intimidating him and do your own talking. Donít ask anyone else or let anyone else do the talking for you. It's a sign of confidence if you do it yourself.

The key is to just talk to him like you would any of your other friends.
Report back any positive progress.

Closed Thread