It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2004, 12:07 PM   #1

sourgirl29 HB User
Lost Baby and BF in same Week

I can post again! and it couldn't have happened at a better time. I found out last week, the same week my boyfriend who I live with broke up with me, that I was pregnant but had a miscarriage. My EX-boyfriend was supportive of me the night we found out, but then he took off all weekend with his new girlfriend and didn't respond to any of my messages or answer his phone when I would call. I am hating life right now. I just want to take some glass and cut up my arms and legs. Thank God for Paxil, or else I would be in the psych ward right now. I hate him and I hate him more for making me hate myself and making me feel like a failure. Like a crazy, stupid failure. What am I going to do? I just want to curl up in a ball and die.

Old 06-13-2004, 01:45 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

hillaryb HB User
Re: Lost Baby and BF in same Week

What's done is done and now you know what an uncaring boyfriend he was. Give yourself time to move on and cut him out of your life. Anyone who makes you feel bad isnt worth being with. Period. Grieve for the loss of your baby,and be grateful that you arent permanently tied to this guy, its ok to feel both of those emotions. Someday when you are stronger you will realize that he is just a boy and not worth the pain.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-14-2004, 07:49 AM   #3
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: Lost Baby and BF in same Week

I am sorry to hear about your loss and for your ex. you need to move on. They have the term Ex. for a reason and thats because that is what they are. He has moved on and is being a jerk. You don't need to have someone like that.

He is running away because he doesn't want to face any of that reality but one day he will and it will hurt. As for you, I would suggest some counseling. You shouldn't be having these thoughts and you need some help and guidence to get back on you feet.

I do feel you pain because my sister lost her first but you need to look foward and by you trying to contact him you are not moving foward. IF he doesn't answer then he is giving you the hint. Stop calling him so he doesn't make you feel this way. Try hangung or talking to a close friend or family member. People are out there to help but you are going the wrong way when looking.

Closed Thread