It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2004, 12:30 PM   #1
Inactive

newlywedgurl HB User
Talking Howdy Ho!!

Hey everybody!!!

Just thought I'd drop by to see how everyone is!!

Quick update: Things with me and Dh are going very well. He's still sober....I'm happier than ever!! I am a stay-at-home wife now, as one of the attorneys I was working for was completely psychotic and lost his mind at me one day. DH pretty much said "You tell him to kiss our collective arse you're not working for somebody like that". But it's O-tay!! I was so afraid I was going to hate being home all day. I've never NOT been working or going to school full-time; but I'm actually getting soooo much done! The laundry is always caught up, dishes always done, the house is always clean.....plus its really nice to not be completely exhausted by the time I get to spend any time with hubby. I'll get to spend quite a bit with him shortly, as we are leaving on the 24th for a trip overseas. I'm really really nervous (mainly because I've never flown before ) but I think it will be awesome!! Certainly an exciting opportunity! We're touring something like 6 countries, one of which is Russia and spending a full week in Paris, which I am so incredibly excited about. At least I know where THAT is!! I had to look the rest of them up on the map! HEHEHE

Well, please let me know how you are GirlHarley, Sophia, hillarybash, Eightball, and excalibr!! I can only check my email and the board when I can get up here to the library, but I try to get here a few times a week.....

Love you guys!!
Newlywedgurl

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2004, 12:43 PM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: Howdy Ho!!

Hellllooooo To you

I am glad to hear everything is going well with your husband. The trip does sound great for the both of you. I will be looking forward to your update. Anyway have a good and safe trip...

8-ball

ps

Are you sure you don't want to hire me as a servant so I can go to?

Old 09-09-2004, 12:46 PM   #3
Inactive

newlywedgurl HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightball61
Hellllooooo To you

I am glad to hear everything is going well with your husband. The trip does sound great for the both of you. I will be looking forward to your update. Anyway have a good and safe trip...

8-ball

ps

Are you sure you don't want to hire me as a servant so I can go to?
Sure!! You can talk me out of a panic attack on the plane!!

Old 09-09-2004, 12:47 PM   #4
Inactive

newlywedgurl HB User

I see promisez is here....how are you my dearest one?

Old 09-09-2004, 12:48 PM   #5
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlywedgurl
Sure!! You can talk me out of a panic attack on the plane!!

You will do fine on the plane.....They supply you with a bathroom, alcohol, and barf bags....If you ask me you cant ask for anymore than that

You be fine....

Old 09-09-2004, 12:54 PM   #6
Inactive

promisez HB User

Hi sweetheart, I've missed you. Just remember, when you're flying you will be closer to my son than I, say hi for me. You and hubby have a wonderful time, no, you won't panic and don't take any towels

Old 09-09-2004, 01:29 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

elatedgiraffe HB User

Newlywed-
Good to hear from you Sorry to hear about your crummy job. Your Dh was very understanding and supportive! You will have so much fun on your trip. Don't worry about panic attacks...drink on the plane if ya need to! Keep in touch!

Old 09-09-2004, 01:41 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

GirlHarley HB User

Newlywedgurl –
So happy to see you back on the boards. I have missed you.

So you are now a Stay at home Newlywed, Enjoy your time, it will FLY by before you know it – and that Laundry, Cleaning, and Cooking – the novelty will wear off in a few months. LOL – When I got laid off from my job last year, I couldn’t wait to be a stay at home mom and girlfriend – after a few months – OMG if I had one more pile of laundry to do – I was going to scream – LOL.

I am so excited for you on your Travel Adventure it sounds Wonderful and I’m so jealous. I have never been to Paris. I can’t wait till you go and come back and tell us all about it. As for Flying – I hate to fly too – but I do it anyways.
SO, my Family Doctor prescribes me Xanax anytime I take a trip that needs flying. It takes the edge off and you may be able to sleep a little – something I could never do when flying. I also bring lots of reading material and and candy.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Take Care and SO happy about You and Hubby!

Closed Thread