It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2005, 09:59 PM   #1
(male)

dstalker3 HB User
Possible for girl to "grow to like you" ?

Is it?? Even if I someone know that the girl isn't interested now, she said because she doesnt think I know her perfectly, and the same for her about me... but she's probably just not interested...

But generally, is it possible to make someone like you if they don't to begin with. ( or hell, even after they say no when you ask em out the first time, like early early so early you dont know each other well yet )

Comments?

Old 08-15-2005, 10:15 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

eaglesgirl37 HB User
Re: Possible for girl to "grow to like you" ?

Just wondering if this is the same girl you have posted about in the past? In general I think that in some cases, girls can come to appreciate a man more after getting to know him better, and that feelings develop slowly for some couples. However, she has to feel some physical and emotional attraction to you, and if there's not even a hint of that at the start, there's little chance of it ever getting past a platonic friendship. But remember even with the most amazing, attractive people in the world, there are still some people who will consider them "just not my type." So please don't take it personally...it's good to be somewhat persistent, but if she makes it clear she's not interested in dating you, you also have to know when to give up and preserve your dignity.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-16-2005, 04:24 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

thghtsreal HB User

Your forum name has the word "stalker" in it. Is this telling of your personality?

IT is possible for woment to fall in love with someone that they previously did not have romantic feelings for.

However, If you plan to hound a woman into loving you, forget it.

Old 08-16-2005, 10:40 AM   #4
(male)

dstalker3 HB User

no i dont stalk =/ it me be odd, but I have SOOOO many accounts on so many places and i made my first accnt with stalker when i was so little i didnt know what it meant, i just thought it sounded cool haha...

Thanks for the advice. there is something else though.. when I confessed to liking her she kinda had a shock because since I'm the silent type and stuff she kept saying its her fault because this year I didnt give " the silent ones " a chance to show me who they are, and she kept taking the blame on herself and saying its too bad she's moving she hates her family blah blah... anyway I've told her its not her fault and comforted her and a few convos I told her that's it's fine if she doesnt wanna go for it now. but i said i didnt wanna ruin the friendship so id like to get to know her more and more, and same for her with me, and she agreed. ( she did say at one point that if she didnt move, maybe something woulda worked out, but I dont really think she meant it completely. bah. she moves SO FAR every 1-2 years, but always in the same province .. )

so yeah right now we're just talking a lot as friends by messaging, and it's been great so far, i told her she can tell me anything that comes to mind, weird or not, i will listen ... I'm happy it turned out that way and that at least she's giving me a chance to keep close contact with her and keeps the convos smooth and openminded. But I was just wondering...
heh

Old 08-16-2005, 11:26 AM   #5
Inactive

Lover's Mirage HB User

Yes a person can grow to like even love another with time and preserverance. However two people that were in the attraction stage can grow to dislike the other. In this case, I can only advise you to not sweat the small stuff, what will be will be.

Closed Thread