It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2005, 01:20 AM   #1

Beaner02 HB User
Confused about this guy. Sending mixed messages.

Hello everyone. Ok heres the story. I'm 22 and this other guy is 22. Last week I met this guy out with my girlfriend, my girlfriend has know him forever and I finally went out with them to have a drink. So that Saturday he wanted to do something so my girlfriend and I and him all went out again. We just hung out at his place and then played cards and went to the bar. Nothing exciting. Well my grirlfriend has told me all this previous week that that he keeps asking about me to her and just asking what I've been doing. He like wants to know if I like him or you know what I think of him. Well he asked if we wanted to go to the lake with him on friday. He didnt ask me, he asked my girlfriend. She said we couldnt. Then my girlfriend told him to hang out with us at a friends house on saturday (yesterday) he said he wuold. Well then he changed his plans at the last minute and was playing cards with some ppl. I finally called him and was like are you gonna come and he said he was playing cards and then had to get up early to golf in the AM. I was alight I'll talk to you later.
I'm just confsued why is he asking abuot me to my girlfriend and hes like does she like me or this and that. To show him that I do like him a little and I wouldnt mind going out with him or something I call him to ask him if hes coming over and he cancels and just acts weird. I kinda get the feeling hes kinda shy or I dont know I'm just confused. I just dont't want to liike keep calling him or acting desperate. But I do kinda like him and would like to go out with him. I just wonder why he asks to do stuff with me like wanted me to go to the lake and then he cancelled on me. I dont know I'm just confused and would like someone elses opinion. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2005, 07:19 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Hoop HB UserHoop HB User
Re: Confused about this guy. Sending mixed messages.

I think you are reading too much into it. Don't over react. His plans changed. Use your friend if you have to, to ask him how he feels about you and ask your friend to tell him how you feel about him. If the feeling is mutual, which seems to be case, get the message to him and have him give you a call directly to ask you out.

Old 08-21-2005, 07:29 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

greeneyes100 HB User

It's true he might be too shy to approach you directly. Have your girlfriend give him your phone number, and if he calls and asks for a date, you will know for sure if he is interested. If he doesn't call and invite just you out with him, then I would forget it. Good luck!

Old 08-21-2005, 09:23 AM   #4

Beaner02 HB User

yeah I could be reading too much into it and overreacting. I just feel like if hes asking about me everyday to my girlfriend and wanting to know what i think about him and if i like him, and then hes like all about coming to see me and then cancels, hummm im thinking this guys is just playing games maybe. Maybe not either. I just have trust issues a little bit and get all confused with guys sometimes.

I think I will make sure he has my number so if he wants to call then he does. If not then oh well Thanks

Old 08-23-2005, 07:32 PM   #5

Beaner02 HB User

OK so the guy finally called me today. We talked for about 10 minutes. He asked what I was doing later and what I had been up to. I told him all i had going on was something Thursday morning and that was about it. THen he said he had to go cause he was at work but he'd call me back. Haha he never called me back and he never asked me to do anything. I am beginning to think this is funny actually. I'm just thinking to myself, Just ask me out. I don't know maybe he is scared or something. Who knows

Old 08-23-2005, 07:44 PM   #6
(male)

Scotty1 HB User

Sounds like he wants to but is scared to do it... Don't worry if he's interested he'll get the guts and call you back... Actually sounds pretty normal to me...

Old 08-23-2005, 08:11 PM   #7

Beaner02 HB User

Maybe it is normal. I dated a guy for 5 years before this so I really dont know how guys act out there. I havent really dated a whole lot. And the guy I dated before this wasn't shy and had no problems asking me out.It's always nice to ask though to see what other ppl think because I really dont know what to think.

Old 08-23-2005, 08:17 PM   #8
(male)

Scotty1 HB User

When I say it's normal, I mean it's normal for a shy guy to act like this... He sounds like he doesn't know for sure if you really like him and doesn't want to be rejected... Either way you'll know before long if he really has feelings for you, if he does he'll get over his shyness and ask...

Old 08-23-2005, 08:19 PM   #9

Beaner02 HB User

Thanks Scotty1. I sure hope he gets over this because we have had so much fun together and I would like to continue having a good time. I JUST WANT HIM TO ASK ME OUT haha

Closed Thread