It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2005, 11:01 AM   #1
(male)

whnygoat HB User
Relationship Problems.. Desprate Help!

Hey guys, im only 15, and im not sure of what to do, but maybe you guys can elighten me with info..

So me and my girlfriend, both 15ATM, are having problems.. First, i was talking to her on the phone, and she was text messaging another guy on the phone while i was on the line, waiting. She told me what she did, and i got angry, and told her id call her the next day. So i did that, and she told me after our fight the night before, she talked to that guy she was texting for 3 hours. I got ******.. So she told me after she was tierd and she wanted to sleep, so i let her.

I called her the next morning, and she told me that after she told me she wanted to sleep, she talked to the guy for an hour before her phone batteries died.

So i called her that night, explaining to her how i felt about this. But now im afraid that she may be cheating on me. Should i be afraid, or should i trust her? We have talked it over, and everything seems to be ok, but im just wondering..

by the way, i told her that i respected her for telling me all this, and i asked if she liked the guy, and she replied, "I dont know.. were just friends.. i talk to him because i need someone to talk to.." And the other point is that the guy that shes talking to is a year older than me, and even though he knows whats going on between me and my girlfriend, he still calls her, so im thinkin that hes tryin to pick her up or trying to **** me off.

Any ideas are welcomed. Thanks!

Last edited by hrnygoat; 08-24-2005 at 02:32 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2005, 11:59 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

dsleik HB User
Re: Relationship Problems..

shes probably not cheating if she tells you when shes talking to him..... its up to you to trust her or not... after all youre only 15 theres lots of time to mature in relationships. right now i think you guys are too young to be worrying about all that, instead put more focus on school and friends, instead of stressing out about young realtionships. or if shes telling you shes going to sleep or busy or something, and then tells you she sits on the phone w him, maybe shes being TOO honest because she wants you to get the hint or push you away without breaking up w/ you so that you break up w / her and then "its your fault" i think the other guy is too immature to care if youre upset or not and does want to make you mad but shes immature too for not respecting how you feel. dotn worry theres lots of time for relationships down the road. good luck

Old 08-24-2005, 12:37 PM   #3
(male)

whnygoat HB User

Hey guys, im here to give an update..

well forget the cheating thing, i was being really dumb...

She told me that she doesnt feel the spark anymore in our relationship (I think its because shes been talkin 2 this guy) and i told her that we'd get through this together, and not to worry about it. We havnt seen each other for more than an hour in about 2 weeks.. So, what should i do? Shes getting really emotional and all, and ive asked her if she wanted to go to the park or something and just sit down and talk or just hold hands or something, but she says she cant go because her parents wont let her our.

what should i do?

Old 08-24-2005, 01:30 PM   #4
(male)

whnygoat HB User

Bump, please help! im in desparate need of help! =(

Old 08-24-2005, 02:32 PM   #5
(male)

whnygoat HB User

sorry, desprate help.

Old 08-24-2005, 03:05 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

dsleik HB User

shes young and so are you..... i think she wants to see this other guy or maybe other guys. its good you offered to talk to her about it but i think for now being your age and all, i think you should let it rest for a while. chances are shes gonna date around and see if she can do better and find the "spark" shes looking for. back away for a while. im almost 22 yrs old and when i broke up w my bf of 5 yrs to see someone else... the more he tried to get me back the more i pushed him away. then he finally let go and it made me regret and miss him. seriously,,,, leave her to figure out what shes missing out on on her own!!!!! and dont worry relationships this young cannot be serious. you have your whole life ahead of you

Old 08-24-2005, 03:13 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hangin in There HB User

I agree. Don't take it so seriously. You're not going to be the last boy she goes out with and she's not going to be the last girl YOU go out with. I dated over a dozen guys between the ages of 15-21 (I got married at 21).

Old 08-24-2005, 04:30 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

MissChicopea HB User

hrnygoat- I know this seems really serious right now. I've been there. I was quite involved with someone when I was your age. So much so that I ended up breaking off the relationship because I felt we were too young for all of these emotions.

I really think you just need to step back and give her some space. She's obviously very confused about her feelings and it seems like she wants to be on her own. You need to respect that and work on yourself. There is more to you than this relationship and you need to find that person again. When I was heartbroken I would find things to fill my time. Just keeping busy helped me get through the days and before you know it, you're over it. You will be okay.

Old 08-24-2005, 10:58 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

mada_3083 HB User

hrnygoat - hate to sound like a grandpa, but with a username like that, and this issue, are you sure your not trying to grow up too fast... back in my day at 15 girls were nice, but surfing and being free were much more fun... (i'm only 22).

you'll have plenty of time for heartbreak and sorrow, as well as commitment and love... be a kid first

Old 08-25-2005, 02:23 AM   #10
(female)

sandra2005 HB User

hi, is it possible that she is tying to make you jealous or something, like if she knows it really annoys you when she speaks to this other boy why does she keep telling you and keep doing it??

she says she needs someone to talk to then ask her o talk to you, i dont know if you's have said i love you yet but if you have then you could say something like ''i love you so please talk to me, i want to help you with whatever it is that is upsetting you''

she also may be looking for attention from you

Closed Thread