It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2005, 03:05 PM   #1
(female)

PrI[]\[]CeSs HB User
Exclamation Plz someone Help

Hi everyone I seem to be having some problem I really dont know if there problems are not. All I know is that I need some help. Okay..Ive been going with my boyfriend for a year and 3 months. We are both 16 1/2 and is very serious about each other. We love each other so much, we neva cheated on one another, nor broke up. But now things are starting to change.. well atleast I think things are starting to change. It's like "to me anyway" things are slowly coming apart it feels like he slowly becoming unatracted to me in the little ways. I'll ask him every now and then do he feel like he need space are do he want to continue being in a relationship with me and he alwayz no matter want tell be yes I really and truly believe him. for some reason I alwayz get mad at him for like the smallest things becuz I feel like he dont want to be with me any more but he said he do. Is it jus me? becuz he dont see anything he's doing wrong. I mean I love him sooo much we been through so much togetha, we even told each other we wanted to married each other lata on in life. He love me so much and i love him to but for some reason I jus feel like he's jus slowly slipping away. Maybe it's jus me I dont know. For example last year at school we alwayz talked to each other every chance we have and sat by each other in class ate lunch togetha and everything. But now it's like he barely even wanna be around me. Maybe he jus want for us to like stop being around each other so much I really dont know but will someone plz give me some good advice.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2005, 03:24 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

dsleik HB User
Re: Plz someone Help

youre young. theres going to be a time when you will both want to see other people and if you are meant to be together you will, over time. maybe you should both concentrate on school and friends instead of stressing about puppy love. if he says he still wants to be w/ you then take that as his answer..dont find little things to ask him if you both say you love eachother. if you been together as long as you say and never cheated adn trust eachother then i think your realtionship is maturing but youre still too young to worry about love.

Old 08-26-2005, 10:13 AM   #3
(female)

portrgirl HB User
Re: Plz someone Help

Anytime in your life, when you start feeling / thinking this way about a relationship, take it as a sign that it isn't right for you. If you're not happy, insecure, or any negative emotion when you think about your relationship, end it. If you feel that way now, it'll only get worse, especially if one or both partners trick their brains / hearts into feeling love.

I know that you don't feel young. And you really feel like you love him. But take it from me, you two are changing a lot and will continue to change for years and years. It's hard to grow WITH someone when you're not quite sure who you're all about yet. Give it some time. Enjoy your life. Make youself happy before anyone else (not saying be mean to others or self centered) because when you do get into a serious relationship / marriage, you'll need to put that person at a higher level.

(Go buy the book "He's Just Not That Into You." It'll save you a lot of time and emotion.)

Closed Thread