It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2005, 06:45 PM   #1

Bruised Heart HB User
Frustrated & Lost

I found this board by chance and just need to get some things off my mind and maybe a few ideas too. I have been with my b/f going on 6 years now. We have had the best of times and the worst of times but still managed to somehow stay together don't know how. Anyway I feel like we just don't fit anymore, everything has become stale stagnant and just blah anymore.

He can sense that I have pulled back from our relationship and I guess I have. He throws up in my face that maybe we should go our own ways since the only reasons we're together is for our two daughters. He claims Im in it for the kids but he is still in love with me. Yes somewhere in my heart Im feeling that too and it gets awful emotionally draining to have him accuse me day in and day out of having a b/f somewhere out in this world, or that Im never this or that way to him intimately anymore.

I just feel like going on a llong vavcation and never coming back, but SOMEthing keeps me here and it doesn't seem like love. Ive never physically cheated on him (perhaps emotional cheating) and as far as I know he has been faithful himself. I just feel something is missing but I want to try for us and the kids since he is an excellent provider, great personailty and I probably will never find a man as good as him. There is still love in my heart for him but where?? How many have overcome rocky roads and got through it? Is this a phase Im going through or should I leave and find myself and see if the way Im feeling is just plain ridiculous or just a bored girlfriend wanting a fling? Any advice would be appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2005, 08:35 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

dsleik HB User
Re: Frustrated & Lost

can i ask why you have 2 kids, 6 yrs together adn arent married yet??? its never a good idea to stay in a relationship for the kids sake no matter how hard they will take it cuz chances are thye will see 2 parents who dont get along and dont act like they love eacthother.,. not healthy. you said he said the only reason you guys are together is for your kids?!??..........the writings on the wall there, one of you isnt working on your realtionship. would you both go to counseling?? good luck xoxo

Old 08-25-2005, 09:42 AM   #3

Bruised Heart HB User
Re: Frustrated & Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsleik
can i ask why you have 2 kids, 6 yrs together adn arent married yet??? its never a good idea to stay in a relationship for the kids sake no matter how hard they will take it cuz chances are thye will see 2 parents who dont get along and dont act like they love eacthother.,. not healthy. you said he said the only reason you guys are together is for your kids?!??..........the writings on the wall there, one of you isnt working on your realtionship. would you both go to counseling?? good luck xoxo
Hiya

Thanks for the well wishes. We planned to marry at the beginning but alot got in the way and it just never happend. We may get married in the next couple of months but it still won't change this restless feeling in my heart.

I think it is mainly me not putting alot of effort into the relationship. He is still quite upset with the way I've supposedly changed. The thing is there is no fighting in front of the kids they are asleep or at school when we discuss things.

Anyway I guess its up to me to fix our relationship since it seems Im the one ruining it. Thanks again!!!

Closed Thread