It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2005, 02:03 PM   #1
(female)

solostar HB User
Unhappy Please advise me on how to forget

Hello everyone, I'm seeking help here. I'm trying very hard to forget someone that I liked because he hurted me too bad. Well he didin't really do anything physically to me but mentally he really hurted me because he left without saying anything to me. I know he is doesn't like me and I know I should get over it but its so hard, he keeps on popping into my mind. I don't know what to do. Everytime I think about him I feel so sad and I kept on asking myself why did he leave me like that, why he told me he is going to be the best friend I will ever have and just dump me like garbage without even one word of letting me know why? Please any advice would help on how to forget about him.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-27-2005, 02:12 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Hiya HB User
Re: Please advise me on how to forget

Quote:
Originally Posted by solostar
Hello everyone, I'm seeking help here. I'm trying very hard to forget someone that I liked because he hurted me too bad. Well he didin't really do anything physically to me but mentally he really hurted me because he left without saying anything to me. I know he is doesn't like me and I know I should get over it but its so hard, he keeps on popping into my mind. I don't know what to do. Everytime I think about him I feel so sad and I kept on asking myself why did he leave me like that, why he told me he is going to be the best friend I will ever have and just dump me like garbage without even one word of letting me know why? Please any advice would help on how to forget about him.
Hey solostar -

check out the post I made to a thread started by Cindy about trying to get over a break up. Basically, I wish I could give you a guaranteed formula that will instanty make you forget him, but we all have to work through it in our own way, in our own time. But there are somethings that may help speed up the process. Get rid of anything that reminds you of him. Step up your exercise and get some sunshine every day. And most importanty, surround yourself with supportive family and friends and keep yourself busy! Build a fulfilling, successful life that doesn't include him. The sooner you can do this, the better, and the smaller he and the whole episode will get. Good luck to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread