It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2005, 04:54 PM   #1

emma_j_21 HB User
quick hi

hi all,
Just dropping in to say i'm still alive. i'm not the best at the moment i'm very very down and don't have the energy to tell u all thats been happening maybe ina few days. i just want one thing answered would it be silly if i went to see a counseller about what i'm feeling. things are just sooo complicated like u wouldn't believe.
thanks
emma

Old 08-28-2005, 04:56 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hangin in There HB User
Re: quick hi

No, that's not silly at all. I'm sorry to hear things have not been going well for you. Take care, and let us know how things are when you're up to it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2005, 05:05 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

ibeeshell HB User

Emma, a councelor would be great. You can tell them anything and they are never shocked! Hopefully you got a new number too, so the loser guy can't harrass you anymore!!!

Hope you feel better soon.

Old 08-28-2005, 05:16 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

eaglesgirl37 HB User

Emma, I agree with the other posters...a counselor is a great idea. I'm sure you could really use someone objective to talk to right now, though of course you will always have us on your side whenever you need support or just to vent . I'm so sorry you're going through all this and hope you manage to start feeling better before long...hang in there, OK? And please fill us in on what's been going on and how you are doing whenever you feel up to it. Remember that it will get easier in time and that in the long run you're better off without a man who could deceive you so much and cause you so much pain. And in the meantime, please be kind to yourself and surround yourself with loving, supportive friends and family...and of course, post here as much as you want! You have lots of friends here who care deeply about you and wish you all the best .

Old 08-28-2005, 05:41 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

Hiya HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_j_21
hi all,
Just dropping in to say i'm still alive. i'm not the best at the moment i'm very very down and don't have the energy to tell u all thats been happening maybe ina few days. i just want one thing answered would it be silly if i went to see a counseller about what i'm feeling. things are just sooo complicated like u wouldn't believe.
thanks
emma
Emma - sorry you're having a bad time of late. No, I dont' think it's silly at all to see a counselor just to talk things trhough and maybe get a new perspective on things. Perhaps you could talk to your physician to get a referral. And do your own research if they want you to take an anti-depressant so you make an informed decision.

Old 08-28-2005, 08:22 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Piranna65 HB User

nothing wrong with going to someone else to speak to. If your searching for closure though just know that you may not get it...goodluck!

Closed Thread